Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’m getting old. I️ don’t remember Crawford stealing a cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I’m getting old. I️ don’t remember Crawford stealing a cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It wasn't that well publicized. One of the benefits of being little ole Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    It might of been an over-reaction, but I don't really care if it was a Ball or not to be honest. I just figured an academic school like UCLA would highly consider expulsion, I know it's college, and we've all made our mistakes, but definitely should be held accountable for those mistakes. I just think when you're representing a university you should do better than that, I'd be pretty upset if anybody from our team pulled some dumb stunt like that as well.
    We'd all be upset and think it's dumb, but expelling a kid? If you stole something as a student I highly doubt the school would even know and you would face zero punishment. And because they're part of the basketball team I'm sure they will face some punishment. They did something dumb and they should be punished, nothing that needs to ruin or severely change their lives about.

Well the verdict is in:
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ump/867326001/

The sentence is an "indefinite suspension" and the players must "earn their way back" onto the team.
    To me that sounds like maybe sitting one game, then LaVar Ball will threaten to pull the youngest Ball's commitment to UCLA and they will all be back on the team like nothing happened.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

According to bESPN, there is a possibility the punishment could be sitting out half or the whole season. I don't see either happening though. Likely 3-4 games max. I too hope they are back in time for sUCks.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12