Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Someone stole Snipe's laser-etched table. He is not happy and threatening another boycott of Cintas. His last brought the Cintas to it knees(but not during the anthem).

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    What about Muskieman? Did they move Muskieman? I'd like him to have a spotlight. I'll be quite upset if they banish him to a booth.

All-Conference
    Was in the house last night...place looks great. Almost has a theater look to it.

I listened to the postgame on the way home, and although Joe and Byron were their normal awesome selves, something was off. You can tell they are super far away from the action and it's almost like dead silence in the background. It was just....off.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Was in the house last night...place looks great. Almost has a theater look to it.

I listened to the postgame on the way home, and although Joe and Byron were their normal awesome selves, something was off. You can tell they are super far away from the action and it's almost like dead silence in the background. It was just....off.
    My two cents...I always thought Xavier broadcast teams dealt with waaaaay more background noise than most other you hear on radio. I always figured their sound engineer wasn't adequate microphones for that task. But if you flipped through stations listening to hoops, Joe and Byron always were competing with the crowd noise more. I did not tune in thus far, but I'm curious to hear it now.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    My two cents...I always thought Xavier broadcast teams dealt with waaaaay more background noise than most other you hear on radio. I always figured their sound engineer wasn't adequate microphones for that task. But if you flipped through stations listening to hoops, Joe and Byron always were competing with the crowd noise more. I did not tune in thus far, but I'm curious to hear it now.
    I always thought the crowd noise, whistles, bouncing of ball, noise off rims made it more authentic. You heard very little of it (I was in the car before the game ended). I guess it was just different.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I always thought the crowd noise, whistles, bouncing of ball, noise off rims made it more authentic. You heard very little of it (I was in the car before the game ended). I guess it was just different.
    maybe they can add a room mic for the arena and blend the noise in somewhat.

In that same post game show Chris Mack made some comment about the climb up to the radio booth. So where did the radio booth move to?
    - David Bowers ('95)

Top floor opposite the benches. Rafter booth. It's behind the cameras
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Top floor opposite the benches. Rafter booth. It's behind the cameras
    I think their broadcast home is at the top of the aisle between sections 110 and 112.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

im a big believer in not messing with a good thing. Any change to what Joe and Byron were doing for many years is a flat out mistake.