Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Chris Mack show

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but why has 55krc/ ESPN1530 stopped posting the Chris Mack show podcasts and what can we do to get them to post them again?

See other (thread).

It's available on All-Access. Unclear why it's not available like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    See other (thread).

It's available on All-Access. Unclear why it's not available like last year.
    I talked to sound engineer, Jim Armbruster and he said basically the guy that used to put the podcasts up left the station for another job and no one has taken over the task. He said they "working on it" but I wouldn't hold my breath for this season.
    Zip'em Up!

Btw, it was good to see Zeus again at the last show. It's really good time and the location is great. I will be hitting my 4th show in a row with SurfXU this Thursday after our win against Marquette. Join the Mug Club there too, it's worth it.
    Zip'em Up!

Chris Mack Show is tonight at 7pm on 1530.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Chris Mack Show is tonight at 7pm on 1530.
    I've never attended one of these. Can you actually hear the show or is it like the radio shows at The Holy Grail where you can't actually hear anything? My son and I arrived in town for last night's game and are staying through the Nova game, so I think it would be fun to take him tonight and then watch the UC/Houston game on TV.

So for those who have attended - is it worth going or better just to listen on the radio?
    It's winning time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Muskie View Post
    I've never attended one of these. Can you actually hear the show or is it like the radio shows at The Holy Grail where you can't actually hear anything? My son and I arrived in town for last night's game and are staying through the Nova game, so I think it would be fun to take him tonight and then watch the UC/Houston game on TV.

So for those who have attended - is it worth going or better just to listen on the radio?
    You can hear the show no problem at the new location.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Muskie View Post

I'm not really sure what you are asking?

The crowd is very quiet while the show is on and you can very easily hear the show.

My advice is to get there no later than 6:30 if you want a seat. Get there earlier if you want to sit close to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I'm not really sure what you are asking?

The crowd is very quiet while the show is on and you can very easily hear the show.

My advice is to get there no later than 6:30 if you want a seat. Get there earlier if you want to sit close to the front.
    I'm asking because I've been to The Holy Grail during a radio show (either Bengals or Reds -- can't remember) and couldn't actually hear anything that was being said because there was too much other noise. So I was just curious if this was any better, and it sounds like it is.
    It's winning time.