Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chris Mack Show Schedule

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Chris Mack show tonight on 1530. Is the playback usually available on the station website?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Chris Mack show tonight on 1530. Is the playback usually available on the station website?
    They haven't been posting it this year. It's a bummer. Really enjoyed listening to it every week last year.

It is available if you have Xavier All-Access. I did not see on 1530 site.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Freshman

Chris Mack Show

Hello:

Is the Coach’s show on podcast anywhere? The last one I could find was March 2017. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it hasn't been podcast this year.

Welcome back, KFX. Now I know the season is getting serious.

We were just discussing this a few weeks ago. If you pay for Xavier All-Access, you can get the Chris Mack Show replay. It does not appear to be available anywhere else.

The first CM show of the season is a Reds-fest dialog. These clips appear not to be edited ... just thrown up on the All-Access web site. The one from yesterday has the CM show starting 15 minutes into the clip.

The coach's show last night featured Travis Steele and Luke Murray. The Mack's where hosting the team and managers last night. Chris was really upset the guys weren't able to spend more time with their families over the Christmas break and wanted to give them a nice evening. I've asked the radio guy (who is it... Dave Armbruster or something) about the lack of podcast. He said the IT guy got fired a couple of months ago. They were expecting the podcasts to return shortly though... but I've yet to see anything lately although I've not looked on the 1530 or 700 web site. They were taking a flight that leaves today at 2:00 which was pushed back a bit partially due to the weather out east and because they can't get in the Dunkin Donuts area either today... so they were going to do practice at Cintas this morning. Luke Murray has the scouting for the Providence game. Preparing like Bullock is going to be back even though he missed the Marquette game.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

They won't be able to do a shootaround the night before the game? That really sucks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk