Xh blocked at Xavier?

I am getting a message saying web page blocked. Then it shows my user name, the web address, and caregory: phishing

I'd recommend that one of the admins call the help desk at 513-745-help to get it unblocked.

Note, I can view xh at home or on my phone or if I log off of xavier's wifi. A colleague is also blocked so it's not unique to my login.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    This is because Google had recently reported XavierHoops as a suspicious website. That should have been cleared up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    This is because Google had recently reported XavierHoops as a suspicious website. That should have been cleared up by now.
    We are in the clear with google again. It just takes forever for other systems to catch up unfortunately. The sad thing is, it was one line of code, that google no longer accepts. This site was never a danger to anyone.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook