Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fox 19 Pre-Season Special

Link

Xavier University Athletics and FOX 19 are proud to announce an hour-long preseason special, Toyota Dealers Xavier Basketball Show: The Season Starts Here. The show airs this Tuesday night, Oct. 17, in prime time, 9-10 p.m., on FOX 19 and re-airs on FOX Sports Ohio at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 20.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Does anyone know if there anywhere on the interwebs where we can view clips of the season preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    Does anyone know if there anywhere on the interwebs where we can view clips of the season preview?
    http://www.fox19.com/clip/13829839/x...autostart=true

i thought they did a pretty good job........

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    i thought they did a pretty good job........
    It was heavily focused on Trevon. Lots of his highlights and a side by side interview with him and J.P.
    No newcomer info except Kanter. Sean O., Trevon, and JP made up most of the show. A segment on Chris Mack getting mic'ed up for practice was interesting. Highlights of his kid camp in the rain over the summer was highlighted.

No Quenton, No frosh, No Kaiser.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    It was heavily focused on Trevon. Lots of his highlights and a side by side interview with him and J.P.
    No newcomer info except Kanter. Sean O., Trevon, and JP made up most of the show. A segment on Chris Mack getting mic'ed up for practice was interesting. Highlights of his kid camp in the rain over the summer was highlighted.

ahhh, Keith in mid season form already

KK with 41 schools after him. Wow. Recruiting getting harder and harder.
    2023 Sweet 16

Always gonna be someone bitching about something. Welcome to America.

They did a fabulous job. We are very lucky to have a show like that. sUCks can't say the same. Great work by Danneman and Rauch.

They mentioned Q, and the freshmen. I saw clips with Gates, but you’re right, he wasn’t discussed much (if at all).

But I really don’t know what you were expecting them to do. They couldn’t show a 5 minute feature on each guy on the team. They were telling a story, setting up the season for team 96. In the story for this season, the senior class will be a huge part of the narrative. We’ve never had a class who played deep into the tournament in all 3 seasons. TB could end up as one of the highest scoring players we’ve ever had. He is a preseason AA, and is poised to have a career season. He IS the star of this show.

Give credit where it is due...Danneman did a nice job. Like Gladdenguy said, we are lucky to have a show like that about our team.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"