St X Football Fans Nearing a ban on tailgating

I have tailgated before football games at St X, and it is a great atmosphere. It is a shame a few may spoil the experience for the many. I am sure it isn't some of our esteemed posters getting hammered and unruly.

I don't recall this happening at Elder games before (or anywhere for that matter).

Go Bombers!!

http://www.wlwt.com/article/st-xavie...games/12842618
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Likely just a bunch of Elder grads like gladdenguy and his ilk getting all torked up on Bud Lime and screwing things up for the rest of HS football loving fans.

Thanks a lot, GG!
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by lamont sanford View Post
    likely just a bunch of elder grads like gladdenguy and his ilk getting all torked up on bud lime and screwing things up for the rest of hs football loving fans.

Thanks a lot, gg!
    Don't you dare blame bud light limer's for this!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Why the local news thinks this is a story worth reporting blows my mind. If it wasn't St. X there wouldn't be a peep.

Do they drunkenly jump off of vehicles onto flaming tables to break them in half? My (idiot) Bills fans love their tailgates! All it takes is a few morons....

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Do they drunkenly jump off of vehicles onto flaming tables to break them in half? My (idiot) Bills fans love their tailgates! All it takes is a few morons....
    The Bills Mafia might be my favorite part of my Sunday twitter scroll, you're guaranteed to see at least one video of a Bills fan doing something excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    The Bills Mafia might be my favorite part of my Sunday twitter scroll, you're guaranteed to see at least one video of a Bills fan doing something excessive.
    HA! After the Falcons game in Atlanta a couple weeks ago Matt Ryan said "Hey, that Bills Mafia stuff is for real!" We were there and I read the home team had to go to a silent count on offense at times. It takes a certain alcohol level to jump into fire or drown out the home team!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Why the local news thinks this is a story worth reporting blows my mind. If it wasn't St. X there wouldn't be a peep.
    +1

I dont know for sure but I am pretty sure X is making too big of a deal of this too. Whatever happened must have been pretty egregious for them to be making such a big deal of this. I have been to 3 St. X tailgates this year and havent seen any issues.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_t...HOUBaq1fBT.jpg

This was tame....I'm too lazy to look up one where the table is on fire!

OK, I lied....

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_t...fVokIC1QKI.jpg

Bummer, just the still photo, you don't get to see the guy running around on fire...