Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Deceptive Site

Correct. I have asked google to rescan now that it has been fixed. It can take 24-48 hours.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I reported to google that it is not. We will see what that does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey Muskie, quick question, did you lose the little X icons that were next to the forum topics? If so I can format some new ones, add a little gloss to make it look classy if you just give me the sizes, some for new posts/read posts if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Hey Muskie, quick question, did you lose the little X icons that were next to the forum topics? If so I can format some new ones, add a little gloss to make it look classy if you just give me the sizes, some for new posts/read posts if you'd like.
    We've turned various things off for now. If they the old ones are not usable, I'll hit you up.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I can login OK through a browser, but Tapatalk isn’t working. I’m guessing that’s still to be updated. No worries, but wanted to let you know, in case you didn’t.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Any word on getting Tapatalk working?
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I'm trying to decide between tapatalk and some other options. Tapatalk has some vulnerability issues.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    I can log in at home but at work, I can't because I get the "malicious" threat message. Is this happening to anyone else at this time? If not, I guess this is just my problem. But sadly this means for me that there will be no viewing at work, which will be frustrating on weekdays after a Muskie win....something I anticipate will happen frequently this season.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I can log in at home but at work, I can't because I get the "malicious" threat message. Is this happening to anyone else at this time? If not, I guess this is just my problem. But sadly this means for me that there will be no viewing at work, which will be frustrating on weekdays after a Muskie win....something I anticipate will happen frequently this season.
    It is the same for me. It really sucks
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Same for me.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Same for me.
    All good at my place of employment!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens