Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Deceptive Site

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    It is the same for me. It really sucks
    Also same.

If you are still having issues on a certain computer, clear your cookies and see if that resolves the issue.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    If you are still having issues on a certain computer, clear your cookies and see if that resolves the issue.
    Did this and just tried again. Getting a big "Access Denied" page. States that my attempt to access the following website has been denied and "you tried to access phishing or malicious site! You are being redirected to [an internal site] to complete security training."

Visited Xavier Hoops all the time on this computer/network and didn't have this issue until the original issue arose.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xupuck10 View Post
    Did this and just tried again. Getting a big "Access Denied" page. States that my attempt to access the following website has been denied and "you tried to access phishing or malicious site! You are being redirected to [an internal site] to complete security training."

Visited Xavier Hoops all the time on this computer/network and didn't have this issue until the original issue arose.
    Have you tried visiting on a different browser (firefox, i.e., chrome, safari)? That may be a stop gap solution.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by xupuck10 View Post

You may need an administrator on your network to remove the site from a blocked list... that's the only thing I can think of.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

neverfear. Tapatalk going back in this week.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Thanks! It’s tough to follow the forum in a browser on my iPhone.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Am having no issues with Firefox.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Awesome! Tapatalk is how I browse probably 80% of the time, so it's good knowing it won't be going away.

How are you coming on getting Tapatalk up and running?
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.