Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    It'll be the last time the PGA Tour goes to Firestone for a while - the WGC event they currently host shifts to Memphis next season.
    Yea I made sure to grab a Bridgestone Senior Players Championship hat in anticipation of next years Firestone event! They actually had them in the pro shop believe it or not. The PGA tour will be missed at Firestone that’s for sure.

Supporting Member
    Lee Westwood pulled put of the PGA championship with an injury, Jason is in.

Kokrak tees off at 2:10pm tomorrow.

Rory is playing pretty well lately so I like him and Jason Day.

Some value odds for those with gambling problems: Tony Finau (40/1), Patrick Cantlay (50/1), Kyle Stanley (80/1). And of course Kokrak at 500/1.

There are some really interesting groups for Thurs/Fri including Tiger/Rory/Thomas.

Supporting Member
    If kokrak is ever going to do well in a major, it is this one,This week. Long, soft and relatively easy greens

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If kokrak is ever going to do well in a major, it is this one,This week. Long, soft and relatively easy greens
    And lots of right to left holes.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Didn't see his name on the list of tee-times for round 1. Too bad.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Didn't see his name on the list of tee-times for round 1. Too bad.
    2:10pm

Late in day, paired w/Neimann should see at least some gallery with that group.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Kokrak at 500/1.
    There's a Johan Kok in the field along with our Jason Kokrak. My book was taking bets on Jason Kok. Given that it's an online book on some unregulated island, I'm pretty sure they're not paying that off for either Kokrak or Kok should they win, so I had to pass on betting on Jason. I've got him beating Daniel Berger today +110. If Jason has a good day today, I'll just have to grab him tomorrow at shorter odds.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    The Enquirer listing of tee-times don't show Kokrak at all. Niemann is shown with a 3:10 tee-time, and playing with Westwood and Berger. And the only 2:10 tee-time listed has Kim, Garnett, and Hatto. Hope you guys are right and the Enquirer is wrong.

Just checked the PGA site, and Kokrak is listed. What a surprise! The Enquirer got it wrong.
    Last edited by X-man; 08-09-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)