Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    His top 4 finish also means a ticket to this year's (British) Open.
    Yaaaaas!! (But he doesn’t “have what it takes” *Eye Roll*)
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    This shows just how much you dont know about the tour. 70-80 at the tour level is average. 500? Lol. Only 125 keep their card every year, and just a little over 200 are " touring pros."I know how competitive that level is, yet at that level he is average, I guess depending on how you look at it, a bit above average.

Again, when i say average and weak mental makeup, I'm speaking relative to that level, not the general population. Trust me I know how good tour players are having been to a lot of tour events over the years., I have seen many mini tours at my own club, and had direct access to those guys, one being dru love (d 3's son) and those guys are insanely talented and most will never sniff the tour.

Btw, I hope I end up being wrong about jason and he starts winning here and there and getting more top 10 finishes.
    Dude, you REALLY have no clue. J was right there AGAIN! A guy just decided to light the course on Fire yesterday. J now has won almost $1.4 this year with lots of golf to play. 70-80 is NOT average. Anyone on the PGA Tour, the greatest Tour in the world, who can consistently win enough to consistently stay exempt, consistently be in the upper 2/3 of the Fed Ex Cup, and be knocking on the door of finally getting in the Top 70 World Rankings is not “average”. This ish is HARD. We’re talking a stroke average of tenths of a shot between #1 and #100.
    This may be the most stupid take ever on this board...and that is saying something.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Dude, you REALLY have no clue. J was right there AGAIN! A guy just decided to light the course on Fire yesterday. J now has won almost $1.4 this year with lots of golf to play. 70-80 is NOT average. Anyone on the PGA Tour, the greatest Tour in the world, who can consistently win enough to consistently stay exempt, consistently be in the upper 2/3 of the Fed Ex Cup, and be knocking on the door of finally getting in the Top 70 World Rankings is not “average”. This ish is HARD. We’re talking a stroke average of tenths of a shot between #1 and #100.
    This may be the most stupid take ever on this board...and that is saying something.
    I think you all have reading comprehension issues. Average as relative to PGA tour levels. 70-80 in FedEx ranking is average at that level...you all can keep disagreeing, but that doesnt make it untrue. Hes not "knocking on the door" of being in top 70 of world golf ranking either. Hes not in the top 100.

Again, with all of this said..he makes one hell of a living playing golf.
    Last edited by Xville; 07-09-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I think you all have reading comprehension issues. Average as relative to PGA tour levels. 70-80 in FedEx ranking is average at that level...you all can keep disagreeing, but that doesnt make it untrue. Hes not "knocking on the door" of being in top 70 of world golf ranking either. Hes not in the top 100.

Again, with all of this said..he makes one hell of a living playing golf.
    Actually he is in the top 70 in Fedex standings at the moment, as he was last season.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Actually he is in the top 70 in Fedex standings at the moment, as he was last season.
    World golf rankings and FedEx standings are two completely different things

Xville was referring to World Golf Ranking. Jason moved from 144 to 118 with his showing this week in WV.

https://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.186.html

Saying Jason is average might be accurate to date, but he's got a lot a golf left, so premature statement I think.

I was starting to worry about him for sure after some recent bad results. But after this past weekend I am worried no more. Hopefully he makes some noise across the pond.

Once Kokrak figures out how to eliminate that one bad round from most tournaments he will flourish. He's still trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Xville was referring to World Golf Ranking. Jason moved from 144 to 118 with his showing this week in WV.

https://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.186.html
    118 in the ENTIRE F-ING WORLD is not “Average”.
    And I read every word you said Xville with no mis-comprehension. You’re statements are just a pile of ish, that’s all.