Xavier and Seton Hall are Final Four Sleepers

Link

You want a sneaky sleeper pick for National Player of the Year that no one seems to be talking about?
    Trevon Bluiett.
    The 6-foot-6 wing was an absolute killer when he wasn’t dealing with an ankle injury last season, and through the first three rounds of last year’s NCAA tournament, he was the best player in the event. He’ll be back, potentially as a Preseason First-Team All-American, to anchor a roster that is probably more talented and athletic than you realize.
    Senior wing J.P. Macura is back, as is sophomore Quentin Goodin, a former four-star recruit that has some promising moments as in an up-and-down freshman season filling in for the injured Edmond Sumner. Throw in a trio of four-star perimeter recruits, an experienced and versatile frontline and The Return of the (Chris) Mack, who was a target during Indiana’s coaching search, and there is a lot to like about this team.
    But it’s Bluiett that is the centerpiece. As much as anyone in college basketball, he can put this group on his back and carry them to four straight wins in March, and with this supporting cast and coaching staff, that make Xavier a dangerous team.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

All-Conference
    Giddy up. Is it November yet?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Giddy up. Is it November yet?
    The only thing the keeps me going until November is my absolute love of baseball. I don't think there are two seasons that line up as well as MLB and college basketball. I get March Madness into the MLB season, the MLB season into the playoffs, the World Series right into the start of college basketball....and then the college basketball season. :)
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Return of the (Chris) Mack
    I think that's a song.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Can't wait for the season to start. Booked a few plane flights today (inexpensive or w/miles) for some of the mid-week games. Gettin' ready.

Personally, it's my golf season that fades into December until March that seems particularly well-matched to CBB.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I think that's a song.
    Don't be disrespecting Mark Morrison like that fella!!