Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    Do you believe that we'll strike out on the entire class? There are still 5+ on the list.
    Honestly if you look at each individual recruitment, it wouldn't shock me. I think we get 1, two if we are lucky. Would say Harris and Bey are our best shots at this point.

I've somewhat made peace with this being a shite class. Even if we were to get some highly-rated guys, they would all bolt next spring once Mack takes the UofL job after our national championship run.

There's so much that can happen with the recruits still available, 5th year transfers, etc etc.

We've just been spoiled for the last 4-5 years in getting great classes with early commits that a year like this year feels horrible.

I've not lost faith that we'll be ok in the end.

All-Conference
    Crazy this kid went from not even playing much in HS to top level D1 recruit in a summer. Seems almost too risky, but I guess when you're 6'10 and your dad was a professional athlete, you take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Crazy this kid went from not even playing much in HS to top level D1 recruit in a summer. Seems almost too risky, but I guess when you're 6'10 and your dad was a professional athlete, you take that chance.
    Remember Anthony Davis? We were in on him early and had a good shot at him until UK offered. We know how he turned out. He had a huge growth spurt similar to Jaxson.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Noo. That's Christi Mack.
    for some reason the twitter app on my phone shows him following Hayes, but when I log in on a web browser it shows that he isn't. WTF lol.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Remember Anthony Davis? We were in on him early and had a good shot at him until UK offered. We know how he turned out. He had a huge growth spurt similar to Jaxson.
    Yes, he had a similar growth spurt but Davis was a consensus 5 star player and I think #1 in the country by the time his Sr. year rolled around. Not exactly apples to apples. Hayes is definitely a higher risk, but if you don't take a risk on a 6'10 (and growing) kid who can really run the floor and whose dad played in the NFL, then you don't take a risk on anyone.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Honestly if you look at each individual recruitment, it wouldn't shock me. I think we get 1, two if we are lucky. Would say Harris and Bey are our best shots at this point.
    Jermaine Harris on campus this weekend. Need to lock him down. Him and Bey have to be must gets at this point IMO

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    Jermaine Harris on campus this weekend. Need to lock him down. Him and Bey have to be must gets at this point IMO
    Get out the checkbook. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Get out the checkbook. LOL.
    They're so busy with 2009-2016 they certainly couldn't be looking into this weekend.. right???