Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 476
  1. #371
    Supporting Member noteggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    That’s between me, Stormy, and the people attending on the night Pee Wee Herman found the county lockup.
    Ok. Now I’m starting to think your wife’s ankle injury may take us to a different direction. Trampoline? Or you crazy kids?

    On a serious note, how’s she doing?

  2. #372
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Ok. Now I’m starting to think your wife’s ankle injury may take us to a different direction. Trampoline? Or you crazy kids?

    On a serious note, how’s she doing?
    A) No comment

    B) Much better, thanks. Still stiffens if she walks too much, like last weekend in Asheville. Not in “hiking mode” yet. She heads to NYC early am, and I follow her the next day. Going to see To Kill a Mockingbird Friday with her. She gets around normally unless she pushes it. Heard the trampoline park has roughly one injury like that daily. That’s not in the brochure! Sign the waiver and pay up!

  3. #373
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,155
    Avenatti's a jerk but I still don't hear Zion's mom saying she didn't take the cash, nor Nike claiming they didn't pay it.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 04-08-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    This space for rent.

  4. #374
    Sophomore kellernr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amelia, OH
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Avenatti's a jerk but I still don't hear Zion's mom saying she didn't take the cash, nor Nike claiming they didn't pay it.
    If a kid is a top 25 recruit he is most likely getting cash offers to go play at these big time schools. Wasnt Zion on the original list of players that were offered money? He doesnt just magically show up to Duke for free.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #375
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,005
    True...avenatti is a douche, but I'm fairly certain Zion or his family got paid somehow.i think that's just the way it is for these top guys....also, adidas was not the only shoe company cheating, just no way.

  6. #376
    Junior xavierj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    3,916
    This is an interesting article. Not sure how Miller keeps skating away. Also interesting that former Xavier player Anthony Coleman bring mentioned. Had no idea he was an assistant at Arizona State.
    https://es.pn/2VspD16

  7. #377
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,591
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    This is an interesting article. Not sure how Miller keeps skating away. Also interesting that former Xavier player Anthony Coleman bring mentioned. Had no idea he was an assistant at Arizona State.
    https://es.pn/2VspD16
    If the NCAA lets Arizona skate in this deal, then we know for sure that the Emperor has no Clothes. As if we didn't know that already.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  8. #378
    Oh Sean, say it is not so. Book sounds like a street hustler. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ted-ayton-deal

  9. #379
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    26,675
    What are the chances Book wasn't doing some shady shit at Xavier? 0%?

  10. #380
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    14,289
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    What are the chances Book wasn't doing some shady shit at Xavier? 0%?
    How depressing.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •