Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    An interesting compilation of the decommits:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...urn?yptr=yahoo
    Veritas vos Liberabit

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

"@JeffEisenberg Sean Miller no commented on if he has spoken to Book Richardson, if he knew about the alleged payments or the eligibility of Arizona players."

Hmmmm. No comment= Can neither confirm nor deny.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    "@JeffEisenberg Sean Miller no commented on if he has spoken to Book Richardson, if he knew about the alleged payments or the eligibility of Arizona players."

Hmmmm. No comment= Can neither confirm nor deny.
    Yikes, to be honest, I don't think I would have expected it out of Sean Miller. He's a traitorous bastard, but I didn't figure he'd play dirty. Makes you wonder who the hell else is going to come up in the next few weeks.

Right or wrong, a "no comment" says a lot. Is that just me? I know that's the smart answer, but I'd want to scream it out loud if I was innocent.

Junior
    Kansas under investigation v. Adidas....who didn't see that coming. Self always struck me as a weasel.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Kansas under investigation v. Adidas....who didn't see that coming. Self always struck me as a weasel.
    I mean he does have more Big 12 championships than home losses, which is mind-boggling to me. I'm really curious to see if Cal and K get out unscathed, which they might since, Cal is known to do everything to get you to the NBA and doesn't need to pay recruits, and well, K is.. K.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Yikes, to be honest, I don't think I would have expected it out of Sean Miller. He's a traitorous bastard, but I didn't figure he'd play dirty. Makes you wonder who the hell else is going to come up in the next few weeks.
    Who needs Seth Davis garbage pay site? The guys at Yahoo Sports like Eisenberg, Forde and Wetzel get after it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sean-miller...011430258.html

Aaaaaaaaaand there's this. Get ready to hear Book sing like a bird before he gets "Booked".

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...s-not-a-crime/
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 10-12-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

But while those already charged may agree to “sing”, the question that will remain is can they be believed? There is going to have to be some type of other evidence presented in addition to the words of those already involved. I suspect that this investigation is far from over and may play out over at least a couple more years.........aaaaaannnnnddd, if it was happening in college basketball, why would we think that it wasn’t/isn’t happening in other sports too?

Follow the money

A couple interesting parts of the Yahoo article:

This won’t be the last round of hard questions Miller faces as the FBI investigation unfolds. It’s way too hard to believe that Richardson was a rogue assistant seeking to make a quick buck and advance his career. Or that a head coach as famously detail-oriented as Miller wouldn’t know how his longest-tenured assistant was operating.

AND

The concern for Arizona is the strong possibility that evidence further implicating Miller may yet emerge. Not only could the FBI discover new incriminating evidence against Miller on its own, it could also offer Richardson a deal in exchange for new information about Miller. That might be tough for Richardson to turn down considering he is facing up to 60 years in prison and $1.5 million in fines if convicted of all charges.
    Veritas vos Liberabit