Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Yep...add Kansas and NC State to the list. Who wants to bet that there won’t be more added in the future?

I think this last episode will be the NCAA agreeing with the schools in that this was outside the schools realm of compliance. Thus nothing will come of it. Just watch.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I think this last episode will be the NCAA agreeing with the schools in that this was outside the schools realm of compliance. Thus nothing will come of it. Just watch.
    It will be as it always is.....what can you prove? If they (NCAA/FBI) have proof the schools (any representative of) knew of the payments, there will be consequences for those institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Yep...add Kansas and NC State to the list. Who wants to bet that there won’t be more added in the future?
    More adidas schools, not even remotely surprised about Kansas, I was honestly waiting for this to drop earlier once the whole ordeal came out, I just think it's annoying their releasing things piece by piece, really leaves a lot of people in limbo. It would suck being a recruit doing the whole process clean and the right way just to figure out that the school you committed to ended up committing a crime, sure you get a release, but it sucks if you already committed as they were your first choice.

And Adidas just stole Washington from Nike.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    And Adidas just stole Washington from Nike.
    With big bags of cash dropping everywhere, I would say more than likely bribery. Since you can apparently order pizza now by pressing a button on your shoe, I think Adidas will come out with a new brand called the "5 Star" where recruits can order up a bag o' cash.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 04-11-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Louisville is pulling DePaul into their drama in a pretty embarrassing way. Essentially, they're saying Brian Bowen would rather take $100k and play for Louisville than take $200k and play for the Blue Demons. Ouch.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...led-louisville

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Louisville is pulling DePaul into their drama in a pretty embarrassing way. Essentially, they're saying Brian Bowen would rather take $100k and play for Louisville than take $200k and play for the Blue Demons. Ouch.

What a bargain! I wonder if they had an Addidas coupon, or some kind of a Groupon? Not sure how that works, but they should be so proud! And so banished!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

Rick Carter? He left last June unexpectedly right before all this shit hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Rick Carter? He left last June unexpectedly right before all this shit hit the fan.
    I thought he left because he had some business that he was running. At least that was the reason given.