Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I don't get HBO, so can I ask anyone who saw the show...was there any indication that Miller's illegal actions started while at Xavier?
    Seriously? He may have cut some corners but no one was lining up to give 3 star and borderline 4 stars money. The big money is played at the top 10-15 recruit level. I think it’s one reason Chris Mack is struggling to get involved with 5 star top 20 guys at Louisville and the fan base is just saying he is not a good recruiter. He is getting bashed for his recruiting results and a lot of their fans say he needs to be reminded this isn’t Xavier. What ever that means. If Chris was a cheater, he would be reeling in top 15 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    When it comes to college basketball, I think the apparel companies, agencies, and coaches are like the Corleone family, and the NCAA is like the local traffic cop that's tasked with keeping them in line.
    An all they can do is arrest Cleveland State for jaywalking.

Junior
    Staak was king of the f bomb. Pretty much every othersentence.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Seriously? He may have cut some corners but no one was lining up to give 3 star and borderline 4 stars money. The big money is played at the top 10-15 recruit level. I think it’s one reason Chris Mack is struggling to get involved with 5 star top 20 guys at Louisville and the fan base is just saying he is not a good recruiter. He is getting bashed for his recruiting results and a lot of their fans say he needs to be reminded this isn’t Xavier. What ever that means. If Chris was a cheater, he would be reeling in top 15 guys.
    Pitino wasnt getting those kinds of guys either.

Boy, that documentary was something else having just finished it. It seemed like such a shit show on every single level to be honest, I also don't think Christian Dawkins is a bad guy, but that's probably because of the way the documentary was filmed, etc. It's strange.