Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    Welp.

Louisewer missed another NCAA Tournament. That's one less year of Mack's "7 year plan". He's 0-1 since going south.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sean has to be squirming just a bit:

Another wiretap played in the documentary has Dawkins asking Miller about Naz Reid, a former UA recruiting target. Miller implies that Reid may be mentioning Arizona in an attempt to leverage a better offer somewhere else.

"He's going to LSU," Miller says. "We're not even bringing him in on a visit. That's all (expletive). I'm looking at our recruiting board and he's not even on it. I've never talked to the kid. All this (expletive) hype (expletive) on the phone, it's stupid. He is probably saying, 'You know what? (Expletive) you. I don't want 75. I want 120. I may go to Arizona.' That's all that was."
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    Sean has to be squirming just a bit:

Another wiretap played in the documentary has Dawkins asking Miller about Naz Reid, a former UA recruiting target. Miller implies that Reid may be mentioning Arizona in an attempt to leverage a better offer somewhere else.

"He's going to LSU," Miller says. "We're not even bringing him in on a visit. That's all (expletive). I'm looking at our recruiting board and he's not even on it. I've never talked to the kid. All this (expletive) hype (expletive) on the phone, it's stupid. He is probably saying, 'You know what? (Expletive) you. I don't want 75. I want 120. I may go to Arizona.' That's all that was."
    Ouch.
    X A V I E R

How are these guys still employed??? I guess Sean can thank the China Virus for keeping the NCAA folks distracted.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Wow I had no idea the mouth on Sean! Do they all talk like that? I also thought Christian Dawkins could have acted a little more professional during the interview but I guess I’m just getting old. Sean is a total dbag which has me wondering just how many other dbags we had? I got to believe Beak Nose was a dbag as well. After watching that documentary Miller should def have been fired but I guess the words money were never used and only numbers. Either way, he cheated which makes me believe Xavier cheats as well. That whole scandal seemed to be all a setup to get one man and that was the “Prince” Pay these players please!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Its really organized crime if you think about it and the NCAA is the Godfather.
    When it comes to college basketball, I think the apparel companies, agencies, and coaches are like the Corleone family, and the NCAA is like the local traffic cop that's tasked with keeping them in line.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Wow I had no idea the mouth on Sean! Do they all talk like that? I also thought Christian Dawkins could have acted a little more professional during the interview but I guess I’m just getting old. Sean is a total dbag which has me wondering just how many other dbags we had? I got to believe Beak Nose was a dbag as well. After watching that documentary Miller should def have been fired but I guess the words money were never used and only numbers. Either way, he cheated which makes me believe Xavier cheats as well. That whole scandal seemed to be all a setup to get one man and that was the “Prince” Pay these players please!
    Yeah, pretty much.

I don't get HBO, so can I ask anyone who saw the show...was there any indication that Miller's illegal actions started while at Xavier?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I don't get HBO, so can I ask anyone who saw the show...was there any indication that Miller's illegal actions started while at Xavier?
    There was no indication either way. It was really just a personal narrative of Christian Dawkins and what his own experience was. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Thanks.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.