Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Jared Ridder to transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Good riddance. Kid clearly doesn't have what it takes to be a champion.
    Completely unnecessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Don't feel like this is a huge loss, though it does compound the pain from all of the '18 strikeouts
    M

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Completely unnecessary

What he said. I'm disappointed, too, but piling on an 18 year old with no info is bull.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Completely unnecessary

Oh I'm sorry - would a post about how I wish this prick "all the best" and a " bright future" sound better to you? Please. He clearly doesn't belong here, so I'm glad he's leaving now. We're on to bigger and better things without him and his conflicted self.

Oh I'm sorry - would a post about how I wish this prick "all the best" and a " bright future" sound better to you? Please. He clearly doesn't belong here, so I'm glad he's leaving now. We're on to bigger and better things without him and his conflicted self.
    Unless you know the whole story, which I highly doubt you do, there is absolutely no reason to be a prick

Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Yep. It would. And you're a presumably grown man calling an 18 year old kid a "prick". Fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    "The program, the university seek domination. Some schools seek wins; others seek championships. They're seeking championships."
    - St. Joseph's Coach Phil Martelli (8/24/11)

I can definitely see where Ridder is coming from, I was insanely home-sick for the first couple weeks at X when I got there fresh from West Virginia, I was pretty damn close to transferring to WVU after a semester, but things eventually got better. Some people have different mentalities and wants, you gotta respect their wishes. I mean how many of us really had it all figured out at 18?

I love when Xeus brings the heat. He just said what many of us were thinking anyway.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Guys hiding behind an online username trashing an 18 year old with a real name.

"Bringing the heat." Sorry but this is clownish.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    "The program, the university seek domination. Some schools seek wins; others seek championships. They're seeking championships."
    - St. Joseph's Coach Phil Martelli (8/24/11)

I expect better from Xavier people, then again who,knows if these are really Xavier people anyway? Wonder how they would feel if it was a kid from the area that had gone to OSU, Uk, or Duke but decided to leave there after a month and return home? Bet they wouldn't be calling him names then. There'd probably be heaping praise on him for getting out of there as soon as he could and for making a wise decision. Give it a rest guys. Your immaturity and lack of compassion is nauseating. The only thing stronger than the contempt I feel for posts like those is the pity I feel for those that make them.