Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Local fast-rising big man Jaxson Hayes from Moeller is also on an official visit to X. He recently took an official visit to Texas.

Jaxson is 6'10, very long and improving quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Local fast-rising big man Jaxson Hayes from Moeller is also on an official visit to X. He recently took an official visit to Texas.

No doubt in my mind I'd go to Texas on a visit just so see how ridiculous their facilities are.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    No doubt in my mind I'd go to Texas on a visit just so see how ridiculous their facilities are.
    ....and then sign with Xavier because of how ridiculous our basketball program is! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    ....and then sign with Xavier because of how ridiculous our basketball program is! :-)
    Haha I mean that's kind of what I was getting at, no matter how disinterested I was, I have always wanted to take a real tour of what those athletic facilities must be like.. same with Minnesota once they get theirs completed, because I was watching the PJ Fleck documentary and it looks IMPRESSIVE!

It's September 17 and we have one unranked commitment for 2018. When are we allowed to start getting nervous? Can't afford to have a bad recruiting class, which I don't think we will, but I'm getting antsy.

Just give me David McCormack, Isaiah Muscius, Noah Locke, and Jaxson Hayes and I'll be happy.

It's September 17 and we have one unranked commitment for 2018. When are we allowed to start getting nervous? Can't afford to have a bad recruiting class, which I don't think we will, but I'm getting antsy.

Just give me David McCormack, Isaiah Muscius, Noah Locke, and Jaxson Hayes and I'll be happy.
    Just give me Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Demi Lovato, and Ashley Graham and I'll be happy (as well as quickly divorced and severely injured).

All-Conference

Taking the sons of Bengals has me worried their karma is going to bleed over to us.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

In the "For What it's Worth" (great Buffalo Springfield song, BTW) department, 247Sports now is predicting that Jaxson will be coming to X. And Scout's Brian Snow has Jaxson as one of three under-the-radar recruits parlaying a monster summer into high-major interest.
    Last edited by X-man; 09-18-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Mucius to WF

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Mucius to WF
    I enjoy how quickly Mack unfollows guys on Twitter after they pick other schools.

Seems like Bey was more of a possibility anyways