Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Mucius to WF
    Well that sucks. We haven't landed any of our top priority recruits...

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Well that sucks. We haven't landed any of our top priority recruits...
    Damnit, another strike out. I was really optimistic about landing him.. I'm starting to get in a bit of a worried mode. I was certain we were going to build on this monster class coming in with another huge class, but it seems like we haven't struck gold with anybody yet :/

These next few weeks are huge... we are still very much in the mix with several top 100 guys. I really hope we can lock up a commitment from Bey soon.

Quote Originally Posted by XU3232 View Post
    These next few weeks are huge... we are still very much in the mix with several top 100 guys. I really hope we can lock up a commitment from Bey soon.
    Recruiting makes no sense. Last year, we hauled in one of the best, if not the best, recruiting class X has ever had. Now, we're coming off an Elite 8 appearance with a loaded team this year, and now we can't get a commitment.

I really don't get taking Wake over XU if the basketball is important to you. I think they've made the Tourny just 8 times since 2000. Pretty weak if you are a big time player and have options. Just my two cents...

Please disregard....double post
    Last edited by XUGRAD80; 09-18-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Jaxson Hayes is said to have enormous upside, maybe the highest ceiling among bigs. That would be an awesome get!!!

I think that a) many of the players that have already signed are highly motivated by their chance to play right away, and b) X doesn't really offer that to many of the possible recruits because of the strength of this past years recruiting class.

Also keep in mind that 24 of the top 50 ranked recruits in the 24/7 top 100 have not committed yet. There are still a lot of very good players that have X on their radar and I still have confidence that X will get some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    I think that a) many of the players that have already signed are highly motivated by their chance to play right away, and b) X doesn't really offer that to many of the possible recruits because of the strength of this past years recruiting class.

Also keep in mind that 24 of the top 50 ranked recruits in the 24/7 top 100 have not committed yet. There are still a lot of very good players that have X on their radar and I still have confidence that X will get some of them.
    No doubt! The "who" and the "when" will come in time. There are a bunch of great players out there on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    I don't know if I've been paying much attention, but is it normal for that high of an amount to be left on the board in September?