Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

Big Recruiting Weekend (Sept. 8-10)

According to Scout, the Muskies have 3 consensus 4-star recruits on campus this weekend. David McCormack (6'9" C out of Virginia), Isaiah Mucius (6'8" SF out of Queens), and Noah Locke (6'2" PG out of Maryland) are all here. Let's hope we get some good news out of this.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Hoping this huge weekend goes well with three huge talents! I think next weekend is big too. I trust coach Mack and staff to do this right. That's what they do!

Huge, especially for Mucius. Looks like Aaron Henry is on his official to his self proclaimed "dream school" at MSU, I have a feeling he'll be off the board

I like that all three are there at the same time, sell them all on playing with each other and building something big. Hopefully Mack & Co can strike the iron!

Aaron Henry has committed to Michigan State.. that sucks.

unlike Henry to MSU, doesn't look like we're going to be getting any immediate commitments from any of these guys.

Mucius will be at WF this weekend (no other officials set)
    Locke plans on visiting Florida and MSU before announcing plans
    McCormack plans on taking an official to Kansas, but his coach expects a decision in September

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/09/11/2...-xavier-visit/

I hope we don't end up striking out on all these kids. It's nice being in their final 2-3 schools, but at some point you got to seal the deal. Been a rough spring and summer recruiting.

I demand Noah Locke and Redford have a competition immediately!!

https://twitter.com/BarstoolXU/statu...72686401302528

This weekend (Sept 15 - 17) loom large as well with Saddiq Bey, Luther Muhammed, and several others taking officials.

Snipe needs to take them on a boozed up pedalwagon through OTR to secure their commitments.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    This weekend (Sept 15 - 17) loom large as well with Saddiq Bey, Luther Muhammed, and several others taking officials.

Snipe needs to take them on a boozed up pedalwagon through OTR to secure their commitments.
    Mucius also goes to WF this weekend. Considering it's supposedly down to the both of us, hopefully we'll find out soon.