Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

2017 - 2018 Big East Schedule

Any news on expected release date? Looks like it was middle of September last year, but I'm having a tough time waiting another month. Just wanted to see if there were any rumblings on when we can actually expect it.

What are you guys looking forward to most once conference season rolls around? I'm sure Nova, obviously. After 4 f-ing conference home losses last year, I'm ready to see the home schedule, and hope these guys can defend Cintas a little better this time around.

On a personal note, I'm just hoping for solid match-ups the first couple conference games. The day after my first son was born in 2015, we blew the doors off the Cryers, while we watched from the hospital room. Today, we just found out our second child will be another boy... he's due NYE this year, so I'm imagining a smack-down of epic proportions on Butler would be a nice way to welcome him to the world.

I'm most hoping for the game at DePaul to be on a weekend to go see that new stadium. Single game tickets apparently go on sale Oct 1st.

2017 - 2018 Big East Schedule

Marquette and DePaul both on weekends will mean road trips for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

We've lucked out the past 4 years with the game at DePaul. MLK day year 1 and a Saturday the last three years. Hoping that weekend streak can continue. Trying to make it to DePaul, Marquette, maybe Butler, and one of Seton Hall, Creighton, or Nova this year.

Sophomore
    Doubtful it will be any earlier than mid-September. The NBA schedule has to come out first.

The NBA schedule came out August 14th.
    The ACC schedule is out.
    What is the BE waiting for?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Big 10 is out too. I expect (at least hope) later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    the nba schedule came out august 14th.
    The acc schedule is out.
    What is the be waiting for?
    big east tv

I have a friend who works at Providence, I hear we're playing there Sat Jan 6th.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I'm hoping for a Saturday date with Creighton. A weekend trip to Omaha from KC sounds perfect.

Several conferences have announced their schedules already. Count the Big 12 among them. I had seen a tweet that the BE was supposed to be released mid September, so I'd expect it sometime this week.