Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Play games at Riverfront/US Bank Arena? Cleveland/Cavs arena?

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Well Brew, you totally went off the rails with that idea. That has as much chance of happening as Xavier joining the Big Ten in all sports including football.
    You're probably right. But this also wasn't something I came up with. I like it, but I know the chances of it happening are very very small.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Xavier will never pass up exempt events like Maui, Atlantis, Charleston or Orlando for an event involving in-state schools, even if they're Ohio State or Dayton. I'm more puzzled as to why Ohio State doesn't opt into exempt events more often. I know it's difficult for events to juggle 14 B1G teams, but there are a lot of events out there now.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Xavier will never pass up exempt events like Maui, Atlantis, Charleston or Orlando for an event involving in-state schools, even if they're Ohio State or Dayton. I'm more puzzled as to why Ohio State doesn't opt into exempt events more often. I know it's difficult for events to juggle 14 B1G teams, but there are a lot of events out there now.
    Ohio State is in an exempt event this year and the proposed in-state event would not replace the other exempt events we have been in.