Sophomore

Visited Xavier this week to set up my 2 girls apartments and had a great time

had a great week, Eden Park, Boat Ride, Fiona!!(and promise of a Kendi picture from an X student who works there)Dinner at Nada, Mass with Sister Rose. Missed the X hoop baseball game for the boat ride. My disappointment was going my the new expensive dorms, I saw Tyrique and Quentin outside their dorm leaning on a car. From Connecticut I have turned so many die hard 50 something hipsters to the X men and actually spent 10 minutes on Francesa extolling them (the night they beat Az I called and said watch out for Hoosiers 2 with Trevon playing Jimmy Chitwood). She said "dad, I won't do that and after I had her do a U- turn in UDF, they had disappeared into the dorm. If I was able to get that shot and a provide a little encouragement (not that they need it but this is a big year) for a 59 year old I may have died and went to heaven. Oh well, can't wait for this year to start.

I'm glad you had such a good time. I know I need a map (or at least a frequent reference point) to find my way around there these days! Best of luck to your girls this year.

This brings back a lot of memories!

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    had a great week, Eden Park, Boat Ride, Fiona!!(and promise of a Kendi picture from an X student who works there)Dinner at Nada, Mass with Sister Rose. Missed the X hoop baseball game for the boat ride. My disappointment was going my the new expensive dorms, I saw Tyrique and Quentin outside their dorm leaning on a car. From Connecticut I have turned so many die hard 50 something hipsters to the X men and actually spent 10 minutes on Francesa extolling them (the night they beat Az I called and said watch out for Hoosiers 2 with Trevon playing Jimmy Chitwood). She said "dad, I won't do that and after I had her do a U- turn in UDF, they had disappeared into the dorm. If I was able to get that shot and a provide a little encouragement (not that they need it but this is a big year) for a 59 year old I may have died and went to heaven. Oh well, can't wait for this year to start.
    No mention of a stop at Dana's? Couldn't have been that great of a time.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    No mention of a stop at Dana's? Couldn't have been that great of a time.
    Maybe he stopped for a little too long, and he's not sure if it was real or just a spectacular dream? I know details have escaped me a few times...