Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Oklahoma is a one man team. They lost again tonight with young going for 32. Unless X figures out how to play defense I don’t think it really matters who they play. This team is getting very lucky and still hasn’t put it together yet. These next 4 games will tell us if X is a true final
    Four team or being upset early.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Oklahoma is a one man team. They lost again tonight with young going for 32. Unless X figures out how to play defense I don’t think it really matters who they play. This team is getting very lucky and still hasn’t put it together yet. These next 4 games will tell us if X is a true final
    Four team or being upset early.
    I don't see the correlation of the two. Why just a year ago.........

Unlike last season at the his point......... I look at it as three bites left: we can beat Nova; we can win the BE tourney; we can go EE/FF. ANY of those is possible. 1/3 would be great. Hoping for more, but if we don't pull the first one off, I still like our chances.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Have you seen Purdue? They have 2 7 footers, can shoot 3s, and haven't lost since Tgiving . Yes the BIG sucks, but I want no part of Purdue until FF.
    Yes I've seen them and I can think Xavier is a match up nightmare for them. I'd love to see Purdue before quite a few other teams. I'd be more scared of Tennessee or Duke both of which are matchup nightmares for X

I also want to avoid any PAC-12 school. Historically X just does not care well against that conference
    Last edited by stammina0721; 02-06-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Yes I've seen them and I can think Xavier is a match up nightmare for them. I'd love to see Purdue before quite a few other teams. I'd be more scared of Tennessee or Duke both of which are matchup nightmares for X

I also want to avoid any PAC-12 school. Historically X just does not care well against that conference
    73-71!!!! history changed..

and we are 1-1 vs p12 this year

Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    73-71!!!! history changed..

and we are 1-1 vs p12 this year
    Would you agree that in recent history X has been better vs Big 10 schools rather than Pac-12

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    I'd be more scared of Tennessee
    Tennessee is good, but a Rick Barnes coached team does not scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    Tennessee is good, but a Rick Barnes coached team does not scare me.
    After seeing what happened tonight I have to say I'm 100% wrong. Tennessee does not scare me.

Paul Sabin ESPN Analytics

Coming into the night BPI viewed Tennessee and Xavier among the three most likely teams to grab that fourth No. 1 seed. Tennessee's schedule gets easier now while Xavier has Creighton and Villanova coming up.
    I've been asleep all year. I don't remember anyone saying Tennessee was going to be a 1 seed.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I don't want a #1 seed anymore. I want to be a #2 seed in Tennessee's region.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I've been asleep all year. I don't remember anyone saying Tennessee was going to be a 1 seed.
    We all know how the committee loves to use BPI when evaluating teams....
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack