Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Not sure you want to play Virginia after looking at the Clemson score.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Not sure you want to play Virginia after looking at the Clemson score.
    They are probably feeling the same way about us. That's the team with the Croatian kid from Minnesota...I want no part of them.

All-Conference
    I find it funny how there are so many teams that alot of fans want "no part of"....well, then forget the Final Four, because you can't get there without beating multiple really good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    They are probably feeling the same way about us. That's the team with the Croatian kid from Minnesota...I want no part of them.
    We would go all Billy Hoyle on them.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    I'd love to play Virginia over a team like UNC. X doesnt play well vs blue bloods. Virginia doesnt qualify. Basically ill take matchups vs any non blue blood school. Too much bad history there to expect anything other than disappointment
    You want to play/avoid based on pedigrees? It's present day matchups that count, not history. These players don't know enough or care enough to be psyched out by UNC or others pedigree teams they have never seen live. When Virginia takes down Clemson that badly and holds UNC to 49 ON THE ROAD, that gets my attention.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Keep me as far the F away from UVA as possible. That defense is insane.

They smoked Clemson because Grantham is out for the year - Clemson's first game without him. They're about to tailspin.

Bring anyone on. The only thing that would be tough in the tournament is a team with some sort of quirk. These teams are tough to match up with on short prep...

UVA's packline
    WVU's press
    Syracuse 2-3
    Oklahoma's Trae Young/Steph Curry act
    etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Bring anyone on. The only thing that would be tough in the tournament is a team with some sort of quirk. These teams are tough to match up with on short prep...

UVA's packline
    WVU's press
    Syracuse 2-3
    Oklahoma's Trae Young/Steph Curry act
    etc etc
    I hope Boston College don't make the tournament either. I would hate to play them. They are scary. They beat UNC.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Keep me as far the F away from UVA as possible. That defense is insane.

They smoked Clemson because Grantham is out for the year - Clemson's first game without him. They're about to tailspin.
    Yea I want no part of UVA. Clemson was up 23-16 with 6:30 to go in the first half. Regardless of who is injured allowing 13 points in 26 minutes is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I find it funny how there are so many teams that alot of fans want "no part of"....well, then forget the Final Four, because you can't get there without beating multiple really good teams.
    Reps . I never thought of that.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.