Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Going to assume you meant Louisiana (formerly UL-Lafayette) at 55.

Middle Tennessee is the only team among that bunch that has any shot of an at-large if they slip up early in their conference tournament. New Mexico State took themselves out of the running with back-to-back losses in the WAC.
    Louisiana-Lafyette, yes, not the 6th place Lafayette in the Patriot League.

At large bids or not, the 12/13 line is one of the strongest in recent memory.

Oklahoma is a 6th seed with a 16-11 record (6-9 conference). Wow, it looks like ESPN wants to make sure they remain relevant.

It seems nobody knows where to put Oklahoma. They range from a 4 seed (this guy must only update his site every other month) and a 10 seed. They're on the 6 line right now according to the bracket matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    I agree with all of this here. The UC sucks crowd is kind of annoying.
    Welp. Since they lost two games- one at “home” to actually respectable teams last week, want to revise?
    Anybody who says that SucKS is “really good” is kind of annoying.

Amazing what happens when you play good teams and not baked goods.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Oklahoma is a 6th seed with a 16-11 record (6-9 conference). Wow, it looks like ESPN wants to make sure they remain relevant.
    They can’t stop jocking Trae Young for POY and they can’t stop jocking Oklahoma.
    Along with Seth “Miss the Dance” Greenberg’s “Off Broadway” comment about the Big East, espn has lost any minuscule credibility it had left.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

How can you have any credibility when you dis a league that has 60% of it's members slotted in the tournament, and 2 of the top 4 seeds?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How can you have any credibility when you dis a league that has 60% of it's members slotted in the tournament, and 2 of the top 4 seeds?
    How can you have any credibility when you give Caitlyn Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award during the ESPYs?
    How can you have any credibility when you report on Michael Sam's showering habits?
    How can you have any credibility when you compare Colin Kaepernick to MLK Jr?

MSESPN, ya'll.

I hope to God we get paired up with either Purdue or Michigan State. Those two matchups are dream matchups for X

On the same note I want nothing to do with NC State in an 8-9 game. I said it once ill say it again...That team is a match up nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    On the same note I want nothing to do with NC State in an 8-9 game. I said it once ill say it again...That team is a match up nightmare.
    Mid Majors almost never get at large bids because they only get a few chances each year and they are expected to blow threw their league at a 17-1 or 18-0 clip which is crazy considering how tough road games are for everyone.

Case in point North Carolina Greesnboro won at NC State this year 81-76.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts