Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Since this is some sort of revenge tour year, I'm OK with #2 in the South and meet up with the Dooks in Atlanta.

Wouldn't that be something.

Lunardi's latest is one of those "if only" DREAM brackets for X. Has us a 3 in Nashville with a made to order path to the final 4....Beat W&M, Ohio St., U of L, then Kentucky to cut down the nets! Can you just imagine the swag on the recruiting trail....WOW!!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 01-15-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Lunardi's latest is one of those "if only" DREAM brackets for X. Has us a 3 in Nashville with a made to order path to the final 4....Beat W&M, Ohio St., U of L, then Kentucky to cut down the nets! Can you just imagine the swag on the recruiting trail....WOW!!
    I just looked at the bracket, and I can't understand what you're seeing. It looks to me like the dream path is W&M, Ohio State, West Virginia and Cincinnati. THAT would be amazing.

Ok, dream path for me. I, like many of us, have lots of OSU, UK, and UL friends.....It would be such a glorious off season!!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

And the BE with 7 teams.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    CBS Sports - Jerry Palm's SemiWeekly Bracket

He also has Xavier as a 3 in a region with Virginia #1, West Virginia #2, Kentucky #4 and Cincinnati #5.

Also a little surprising that he has 7 Big East teams in compared to only 6 for the Big 12. As good as the wins against Kansas and West Virginia were for Texas Tech, I can't imagine them getting a #1 seed right now when their noncon schedule is in the bottom 5th of the country.

I don't like Palms bracket at all. Too many things can go wrong. I think his Midwest bracket isn't as strong. Auburn as a #2 seed? get real

Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    I don't like Palms bracket at all. Too many things can go wrong. I think his Midwest bracket isn't as strong. Auburn as a #2 seed? get real
    Palm isn't very good at Bracket predictions. On Bracket Matrix, out of the 113 people who have done bracket projections for at least 3 years, Palm ranks #82. (Lunardi is #40 for anyone curious.)

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    Palm isn't very good at Bracket predictions. On Bracket Matrix, out of the 113 people who have done bracket projections for at least 3 years, Palm ranks #82. (Lunardi is #40 for anyone curious.)
    Has anyone of ye cognoscenti looked at who does the best by a specific team, say Xavier, on predicting actual seed line? Does The Matrix do that?
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Has anyone of ye cognoscenti looked at who does the best by a specific team, say Xavier, on predicting actual seed line? Does The Matrix do that?
    http://www.bracketmatrix.com/rankings.html