Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
    Here's an early Bracketology that I bet paul would love.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

I'm missing it. What should I love?

Also, screw Wisky and Rocky Top.

I do like the bottom part where all the teams have a L1 streak going, except Nova with a W11.

NM, I see now. They're playing down in Cockville, just 90 miles away.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Here's an early Bracketology that I bet paul would love.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/
    Maybe someone can give me a clue about game sites with this page.

If you scroll down to the section called NCAA Tournament Schedule is says the first and second rounds will be played in Pittsburgh, Wichita, Dallas, Boise, Charolette, Detroit, Nashville, and San Diego.

But scrolling up to the actual bracket it shows XU as a #9 seed playing in Columbia, SC. In fact, none of the cities in the bracket match those in the schedule section.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Maybe someone can give me a clue about game sites with this page.

If you scroll down to the section called NCAA Tournament Schedule is says the first and second rounds will be played in Pittsburgh, Wichita, Dallas, Boise, Charolette, Detroit, Nashville, and San Diego.

But scrolling up to the actual bracket it shows XU as a #9 seed playing in Columbia, SC. In fact, none of the cities in the bracket match those in the schedule section.
    The NCAA Tournament Schedule section still lists the 2018 sites that were just used (Nashville, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Wichita, etc. to the Final Four in San Antonio). The bracket that has Xavier as a #9 seed uses the 2019 sites that will be used next season.

That explains it. Thanks

Just take a few seconds and make your bracket valid instead of just throwing shit against the wall.

You can't play a first round game (and maybe 2nd round, not sure) against a team that you played in the regular season.

xu95

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

I do like the bottom part where all the teams have a L1 streak going, except Nova with a W11.
    Here's the full list of all teams with a win streak going into the 2018 season: http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...nt-win-streaks

Before clicking, try to see how many you can guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Just take a few seconds and make your bracket valid instead of just throwing shit against the wall.

You can't play a first round game (and maybe 2nd round, not sure) against a team that you played in the regular season.

xu95
    That was more of a point of emphasis than a hard rule. And, it's less of a point of emphasis starting next year. You can even face a conference opponent as early as the second round if you only played them once during the season. They now seem more concerned about travel and about not moving teams up and down a seed line than they were before. If that means a rematch, then so be it.
    Last edited by xubrew; 06-14-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by dethwing View Post
    Here's the full list of all teams with a win streak going into the 2018 season: http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...nt-win-streaks

Before clicking, try to see how many you can guess.
    I got 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I got 1
    Me too. Villanova, obviously. And teams that either did not make any tourney (but won some games at the end of the season) or won the minor tournament (and, perhaps the last game or two from the season). Who the hell remembers, or pays much attention to, any of these behemoths?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.