Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I think the diversity of the particpants and their poor cultures contributed to this. Listening to them laugh....what kind of parents. What kind of horrible parents. Though in over 90% of the cases in the hood, it is just parent, not parents, and she is usually a fat monstrosity.

Poorest counties in this country are White. They have crime. Drug addition. But it is property crime, not rape, assault, murder and the like. And likely even in their broken down poverty the meth addicted poorest people in America would have come to help that man.

We are dealing with a particular culture, and it is malignant. And I am not even sure those kids can even be made to understand what they did wrong. They were laughing. That is a window to the soul right there.
    I don't think racism is nearly the "epidemic" in this country that certain organizations and the media would have you believe, but making comments like that only give credence to them and validate their hyperbole. Your theory on crime is not based in reality. Teens suck (myself included back in the day) and these kids are on a while different level of sucking, but they don't suck because of their race. I hope they still have a shred of a moral compass left and that they learn how to use it someday soon.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men View Post
    I don't think racism is nearly the "epidemic" in this country that certain organizations and the media would have you believe, but making comments like that only give credence to them and validate their hyperbole. Your theory on crime is not based in reality. Teens suck (myself included back in the day) and these kids are on a while different level of sucking, but they don't suck because of their race. I hope they still have a shred of a moral compass left and that they learn how to use it someday soon.
    Are you saying you as a teen wouldn't have tried to save him?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

I don't think racism is nearly the "epidemic" in this country that certain organizations and the media would have you believe,
    Meanwhile, at the University of Virginia...
    Last edited by kyxu; 08-11-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Are you saying you as a teen wouldn't have tried to save him?
    Wasn't trying trying to say that at all. I said they are on a whole different level. Poor choice of words on my part. My point was simply that race had nothing to do with this and comments like Snipe's just lead to more hate.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    Guess I should check headline before I make comments. Whoops. Point KYXU.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvAlbert View Post
    Honestly, wow...just wow. I'm not going to touch this garbage with a 10 foot pole, but wowwww. It's just that they're teenagers and (I can make up statistics too) 95% of teenagers are piece of shit monsters that care more about being liked and fitting in than decency and humanity. The "cool" friend making a joke is like throwing chum in the water. Not everything is about race. They're just shitty people because they're young. I live in a seriously white suburb in PA and most of the teens here are just terrible as well.
    I didn't think I was making up statistics. They won't release the names of the teens, because they are teens. I live in a poor black neighborhood. Nationally 3 out of 4 black children are born out of wedlock. That is 75%. But when you get to the lower economic classes, like my hood, the number is much higher. I would bet it is 90% or higher in the West End. If I had to bet, these kids don't come from homes with two married parents. Likely the families receives some form of welfare if I had to speculate. They kids from broken homes don't have a lot of guidance.

I don't think "95% of teenagers are piece of shit monsters that care more about being liked and fitting in than decency and humanity." I don't think the average Black teen would do something like that.

Now White kids do terrible and despicable things too. That girl who convinced her boyfriend to get back in the car and kill himself comes to mind. White School shooters lack empathy and are horrible people as well. It definitely isn't all about race, and that is not what I said. I think that lower economic black culture contributes to this. I do think that is the case.

My theory on crime is based upon evidence, experience and statistics. These kids had no empathy. Colin Flaherty has made a cottage industry of showing videos on YouTube of young Black males having no empathy and has written books about it. Last year some retarded kid was held hostage by some youths that beat him for fun, cut pieces off of his skull, and videotaped it and put it on YouTube.

Likewise, these guys taped themselves laughing while a man died, and they still decided to share it on social media. That is how they got caught. And even after they were caught, they still couldn't even fake empathy.

“He started to struggle and scream for help and they just laughed. They didn’t call the police. They just laughed the whole time. He was just screaming… for someone to help him.”

The teens were identified and questioned by detectives but likely will not face charges because they were not directly involved, nor are there any Good Samaritan laws that would be applicable in the case, police said.

Police also added that there appeared to be little remorse from the teens.
    After the body was retrieved, detectives noted that one of the teens stared ahead during the questioning. Next to him, his mother broke down in tears, distraught at the situation he was involved in, Martinez said.

“There was no remorse, only a smirk,”
    It is incredible. The lack of empathy is incredible in this incident. And this isn't an isolated incident. You see violent videos posted on YouTube and World Star Hip Hop. You can even hear people saying "World Star" on some of the recordings. You can watch videos of planned surprised violence against people who are strangers, and they are videotaping it because it is gonna go crazy on social networks.

These guys had posted that video for days and still kept it up until caught. That is how they found the body. Imagine the horror of finding out about your family member by kids laughing on video at his death.

Now did these kids do it because they are black? No. Does skin pigment make people criminals? No. Do low black culture influence crime, attitudes, and a lack of empathy? I would say yes. So much video evidence of this on YouTube is out there that it would make you seriously nauseous if you had to watch it all.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    Give it up for Multi-Culturalism!

At one point both sides were brawling under a rainbow banner that said "Diversity Makes Us Stronger".

I am not making that up.

Some people like to say "All cultures are Equal". I would like to ask them if shitty Skinhead Nazi culture or KKK culture is equal to all other cultures. I think horrible cultures exist, and these are some of them. Also, a culture when teens let a man drown and laugh while he dies so they can post it on social media is a horrible culture too.
    Last edited by Snipe; 08-13-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Wasn't trying trying to say that at all. I said they are on a whole different level. Poor choice of words on my part. My point was simply that race had nothing to do with this and comments like Snipe's just lead to more hate.
    I think that culture contributed to this, and I said as much. But I guess that will just lead to more hate! It is almost like I killed that man myself. I would like to apologize to the dead mans family for noticing the horrible culture that contributed to his death. If I only thought and said happy thoughts, I could have saved him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    If I had to bet...

if I had to speculate
    Great news, you don't have to bet or speculate.