Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Las Vegas Nov. 23rd & 24th - Early Roll Call

I am not sure if this was covered yet.

I am in Phoenix and am not missing this. I have a tentative small crew heading up and renting an Airbnb house. The drive is long for me but scenic. Who might else be coming? Post up now or closer to the games.

I found some two packages for $120 each that were decent seats.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    My family and I are looking likely to be coming out for this, should know for sure by end of the month.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I too am thinking of driving up from Phoenix, but I'm on the fence right now. Love to see the Muskies play, but it's the holiday weekend and Saturday is the ASU-UA football game, which I never miss.

Great time last year in Orlando. It would be a definite for my first trip for Vegas if not on the actual holiday. Suggest all of Xavier Nation consider attending if they can ... great to be in a gym with a 100s of others (and have Xavier's traveler's dominate) and see some great BBall.

I'll be in Glenwood Springs, CO a few days before at relatives. Plan on taking the California Zephyr to Grand Junction on T'Giving and renting a car for the rest of the trip.
    2023 Sweet 16

About 90% sure I'll be making the trip. Should know in about a month. Hoping to make it out to my first holiday tournament.

Does anyone have an idea of what days the games are played? Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
    Assuming final game on Sunday, what time would it be? Thinking about flights.....

Pretty sure it is just a two day deal. Friday/Saturday.

Walk-On
    i just double-checked, and the games are the 23rd and 24th (thursday/friday). if anyone cares and game times don't interfere with each other, the new vegas nhl team will have a home game on friday as well. oh, and i'll be going to the games as i live out here in vegas...

So it's not a tournament? Or is it one of those situations where the first game is played on campus somewhere?