Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Going with someone who enjoys magic shows. Any suggestions on who puts on the best show?
    Sorry I know you asked this forever ago...

    Mac king is awesome, funny, cheap(for Vegas), and only does day shows which can work really well for a schedule. Best bang for the buck hands down.

    Skip Penn and Teller. Not worth the money and not that great of a show IMO.

    David Copperfield is an amazing show, but expensive and he's just arrogant and cocky and that attitude carries into the show. If your travel companion hasn't seen him before, they should go just because it's one of those people that you should see before they die. Imagine having a chance to see MJ play for the Bulls.

    I haven't seen Kris angel so can't comment on his show!

  2. #32
    Supporting Member Sonoran Desert Muskie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    100
    Going to XU's game on Friday (and probably 1 or 2 other Friday games). Anybody know how/if you can buy single game tickets or single day passes? The Orleans website only sells packages for the entire tournament. Hate to pay for Thursday games when we're not even arriving in Vegas until Friday.

  3. #33
    Supporting Member XMuskieFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Frambo View Post
    X ticket office told me their tickets were in 105 for $130 or $160. We bought ours in 106 for $64 each.

    I'm heading in on Frontier Wednesday around 5 with my daughter and Xavier Bob. We are staying at the Orleans.
    I went the same ticket route. 106 row FF I believe.

  4. #34
    Supporting Member XMuskieFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Sorry I know you asked this forever ago...

    Mac king is awesome, funny, cheap(for Vegas), and only does day shows which can work really well for a schedule. Best bang for the buck hands down.

    Skip Penn and Teller. Not worth the money and not that great of a show IMO.

    David Copperfield is an amazing show, but expensive and he's just arrogant and cocky and that attitude carries into the show. If your travel companion hasn't seen him before, they should go just because it's one of those people that you should see before they die. Imagine having a chance to see MJ play for the Bulls.

    I haven't seen Kris angel so can't comment on his show!
    It's my first Vegas trek as well, so I think we're going the copperfield route. Thanks for the advice. Might try and grab some day of tickets on the cheap for another show too if possible.

  5. #35
    Walk-On zeuph1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    I went the same ticket route. 106 row FF I believe.
    Same for me, my wife, and my mom. Section 106 row FF for us as well. Seats 9,10,11 both days.

    Z
    Last edited by zeuph1998; Today at 05:43 AM.

  6. #36
    Supporting Member XMuskieFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuph1998 View Post
    Same for me, my wife, and my mom. Section 106 row FF for us as well. Seats 9,10,11 both days.

    Z
    We have seats 5 and 6. See you there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •