Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would agree the service is pretty slow. Everything is made from scratch. They would do themselves a huge favor by offering 2-3 pizza types and a special on game day. Also, they waste the outside bar space which would be great in November and March.

At Delicio it takes millions of years to make our coal.... and millions more to get your pizza.

You'll be a fossil before you get your fossil-fuel fired food.

If you like sulfur, our pizzas sell for half price on cincysavers.com.
    No, I be concubining.

Junior
    Been there 3 times, once pre game, twice post game. The pre game left us getting to tip off just in time. The post game is also pretty busy but we had a nice leisurely pizza and beers while the parking lot emptied. Pizzas are hand made, and do take time. They should have a no take out orders policy for the 2 hours prior to tipoff . The pregame we went to, lots of the orders were for people getting carry out.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Been there 3 times, once pre game, twice post game. The pre game left us getting to tip off just in time. The post game is also pretty busy but we had a nice leisurely pizza and beers while the parking lot emptied. Pizzas are hand made, and do take time. They should have a no take out orders policy for the 2 hours prior to tipoff . The pregame we went to, lots of the orders were for people getting carry out.
    they need a bigger oven........

We had some work done to sons car at place across the street last so we decided to grab a bite. They have streamline menu and took frozen popsicle place out and added more indoor seating. Hopefully this speeds up the service. They are still serving the popsicles out of one case.
    Zip'em Up!

You can sit and eat at the bar also....good food....go Xavier!!

I gotta say coal-fired any food doesn't sound too appetizing. Is there some charred coal in the food?
    2023 Sweet 16

Delicio Coal Fired Pizza! Does anyone pregame there?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I gotta say coal-fired any food doesn't sound too appetizing. Is there some charred coal in the food?
    No more than using charcoal in the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.