Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Delicio Coal Fired Pizza! Does anyone pregame there?

The popular Xavier pregame spot is on Cincysavers.com

http://www.cincysavers.com/deal/cinc...-and-drinks-13

The deal is for 2 $20 certificates for food and drinks.

And get this, it is valid toward alcohol with a purchase of food. That is a bonus.

I had never had the pizza, so I tried it today. I liked it, the kids liked it. I purchased 2 of them. So I spent $40 for $80 worth of vouchers and used $20 of them today.

If anyone likes to pregame there it seems like a great deal. Looks like I will be back a couple of times to redeem my vouchers.

Just a heads up.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    The popular Xavier pregame spot is on Cincysavers.com

http://www.cincysavers.com/deal/cinc...-and-drinks-13

The deal is for 2 $20 certificates for food and drinks.

And get this, it is valid toward alcohol with a purchase of food. That is a bonus.

I had never had the pizza, so I tried it today. I liked it, the kids liked it. I purchased 2 of them. So I spent $40 for $80 worth of vouchers and used $20 of them today.

If anyone likes to pregame there it seems like a great deal. Looks like I will be back a couple of times to redeem my vouchers.

Just a heads up.
    This cuts DEEP!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I've tried to go there before games (when Dana's has been out the door crazy packed only). There is always a huge wait, so I've never eaten there.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    This cuts DEEP!!!
    Hey! I am only going a couple of times and my kids love pizza.

You know Danas is my home base! I even come for away games!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I've tried to go there before games (when Dana's has been out the door crazy packed only). There is always a huge wait, so I've never eaten there.
    Me too. I even asked the attendant how early I need to show up for a Xavier pregame and she just sighed and said "really early". Like that helped.

I went there last year for the pre-season Chris Mack show. It took 45min to get our food and the place was 75% full. I'm sure they've gotten more efficient getting their food out, but don't be surprised if they haven't.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    I went there last year for the pre-season Chris Mack show. It took 45min to get our food and the place was 75% full. I'm sure they've gotten more efficient getting their food out, but don't be surprised if they haven't.
    I dont think they have. I've only been a few times, but each time it takes quite a while to get the pizza, like 30+ minutes. They said its because of the way they cook it or something like that. I thought the pizza was good, but don't expect to be in and out quickly at that place.

I think you're being overly kind based on what I've seen waiting.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

The original location, in Montgomery, has been around a while and they know what they're doing. It's a much more ordinary wait time for food, etc. I've probably been to that one a good 10 times and have had good experiences. Like the brezels, wings, and pizza.

Been to the one at Xavier once, they were understandably slower on a game day but it was reasonable. This was on the day of non-conf game and it was not a sell-out so Delicio was not packed as some of the experiences described above.

Gets 3 stars on Yelp, looks like mostly because of service. That is hard to do. I did a quick search and couldn't find any other pizza place that low. The Little Ceasars in Norwood gets 3.5 stars. So if you go on game day, you can bet you will either miss your pizza or miss tip.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick