Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masters

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

Masters

Just got word that I have been approved for 2 tickets to "moving day" (Saturday) of next year's Masters. I have been to a practice round, but never a competitive round...especially on the weekend...there. Any advice?
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

I've only been to a practice round. But see if you can find one weed on the entire course. I couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Just got word that I have been approved for 2 tickets to "moving day" (Saturday) of next year's Masters. I have been to a practice round, but never a competitive round...especially on the weekend...there. Any advice?
    You've already been there, so you understand the terrain. Personally, I'd favor the back nine, with a long stop in the stands behind 12 Tee. Obviously, it will be crowded, but at least you'll be "flowing" through the most knowledgeable mass of golf fans around.
    X A V I E R

#16. Sit there for an hour or two, and watch them come across the water right at you.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Enjoy X-Man, I've been trying for years and still haven't gotten the call.
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Advice? Save yourself the trouble and give them to me.

Seriously, have a blast.

Here's some sound advice: Make sure your other ticket goes to someone who plays golf, loves Xavier basketball, and is from Michigan.
    It's winning time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Muskie View Post
    Here's some sound advice: Make sure your other ticket goes to someone who plays golf, loves Xavier basketball, and is from Michigan.
    You know, I bet Mo McAfee would love to go. Great advice.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Thanks for the input. Just bought 'em. Looking forward to next spring...MSG and Big East tournament in March, Masters in April, with hopefully a Final Four Muskie game or two tucked in there somewhere.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Thanks for the input. Just bought 'em. Looking forward to next spring...MSG and Big East tournament in March, Masters in April, with hopefully a Final Four Muskie game or two tucked in there somewhere.
    Final 4 weekend is right before Masters week!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens