Cincinnati Bell Commercial Fios

Does anyone use Cincinnati Bell Commercial Fios for Cable/Internet/Phone? I Just got a quote that will save a lot but I'm scared because of some of the residential horror stories I've heard.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Cincinnati Bell Commercial Fios

We use CinBell for our phone and Internet at work, no TV. We've got a 40MB fiber pipe with something like 30-35 direct dial phone numbers. For the most part, the service has been fine. Once or twice a year we might have phone issues. The internet connection has been solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    We bundle TV, landline, and internet. While it is more expensive than we expected after the "teaser" rates expired, we have been very happy with the service...far more reliable than Time Warner ever was.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    ...far more reliable than Time Warner ever was.
    Damning with faint praise.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Damning with faint praise.
    True. That is a very low bar to be met.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

All-Conference
    Cincinnati Bell may be the worst company in the world. How they stay in business with their customer support model is beyond me. It's horrendous.