Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    After another fine outing for the Frederick Keys on Wednesday (7 shutout innings, 2 hits, 8Ks), Lowther got a profile on MASN's website.

http://www.masnsports.com/steve-mele...ra-leader.html

Sophomore
    Prior to the fire-sale in Baltimore at the deadline, I thought Lowther would have made a couple of starts in Bowie in August to finish the season. Now I think he will start next season in Bowie with his former Muskie teammate Bannon.

Bannon, unfortunately, has been a disaster in Bowie. Hopefully with a fresh start next year it will be a different story. Two strong weeks to end the year would be nice as well.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Bannon, unfortunately, has been a disaster in Bowie. Hopefully with a fresh start next year it will be a different story. Two strong weeks to end the year would be nice as well.
    Yeah, the pitching is just a bit better in AA than in the Single A California League. He needs to adjust his batting stance in MHO, but I only work in the front office. Obviously I want him to do well so I am hoping he adjust over the offseason and gets off to a hot start next season.