Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Well yeah, a Big 12 offense opposed to a Big 10 offense. Surprised they didn't give Dobbins more carries, he looked electric. JT Barrett however is such a head-scratching case, I've never seen someone regress as a QB over 4 years..
    Agreed about Barrett.

Tom Herman was a very strong OC that helped them get to another National Championship with a 3rd String QB. They've been underwhelming since.
    X A V I E R

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Ohio State made a mess of it, but how does ND allow 40,000 barking Dogs fans into ND stadium.

That was bizarre.
    ND has been advertising for tickets in the Indy Star every week since May. This was unheard of just 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    ND has been advertising for tickets in the Indy Star every week since May. This was unheard of just 2 years ago.
    Wowza.

If I read it correctly, they had a capital projects plan that allowed them to, I guess, put up a $400 million "addition" to the stadium. There is a lot of grumbling about how the mystique is gone at the hands of mediocre, money grabbing administrators.
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Wowza.

If I read it correctly, they had a capital projects plan that allowed them to, I guess, put up a $400 million "addition" to the stadium. There is a lot of grumbling about how the mystique is gone at the hands of mediocre, money grabbing administrators.
    I mean hypothetically if you could sell a $1,000 ticket to a Georgia fan if you weren't going to be attending the game, would you? It's interesting to think about, seemed almost like a home game at times for Georgia. Also an unrelated fact, I read somewhere that this was Georgia's first game north of the Mason-Dixon line in like 60 years or something crazy like that.

Sophomore
    I was in Chicago this weekend. My hotel was full of Ga people.
    Most of those folks went to the ND game, and stayed for the ATL/ BEARS game on Sunday. Downtown Chicago was crawling with Ga folks.