Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Bengals - Season Over

Season over.

Window officially closed.

So, who will be the next coach? Will Marvin make it through the entire year (probably)?

It's going to be awhile before they can seriously contend for a Super Bowl. I feel bad for a guy like Geno Atkins. He should definitely leave after his current contract is up if he wants a shot at a ring.

It's too late for me, but no way am I letting my kids grow up to be bungles fans. They won't see a championship otherwise.

This sucks. Xavier can't start soon enough.

Be nice if they could score a touchdown this year.
    2023 Sweet 16

Zampeze should be shown the door.

They knew the OL was going to be crap. They didn't do anything about it. It's got Mike Brown all over it. They used high draft picks on Cedric and Jake so, by golly, they are going to play. It's the bungle way.

NOTING WILL EVER CHANGE UNTIL MIKE BROWN IS GONE. NOTHING.

He's a loser. Always has been and always will be.

If a new stadium vote happened today, there is no way it would pass.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    NOTING WILL EVER CHANGE UNTIL MIKE BROWN IS GONE. NOTHING.

He's a loser. Always has been and always will be.

If a new stadium vote happened today, there is no way it would pass.
    The smartest part of him ran down his mother leg during birth!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I think its hilarious. I used to be a die hard fan. Had season tickets when I graduated from undergrad in 2001 until 2009 when they lost in the playoffs to the Jets. Haven't been back to Paul Brown since. Best decision I've ever made. Also make it a point to not watch the games after the Steelers loss in the playoffs. Another great decision.

It is taking awhile but after this horrendous year I hope a TON of people give up their Bengal tickets. Cincinnati sports besides Xavier are the absolute worst. F$%k the Reds and the Bengals. And F$%K Castellini and Mike Brown.

As much as things have "improved" under Marvin, the Bengals still f*cking suck at drafting. Look at these god damn first round picks:

2007 Leon Hall
    2008 Keith Rivers
    2009 Andre Smith
    2010 Jermaine Gresham
    2011 A. J. Green
    2012 Dre Kirkpatrick
    Kevin Zeitler
    2013 Tyler Eifert
    2014 Darqueze Dennard
    2015 Cedric Ogbuehi
    2016 William Jackson III
    2017 John Ross

Of the last ten years, you can count Leon Hall, AJ Green, and Zeitler as successes and Zeitler is gone. Nothing has improved. F*ck Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis, Andy Dalton, the O Line, and Zampese.

We are going to waste AJ Green. I have no idea what's left on his contract but I hope he sits out until he gets traded.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    I think its hilarious. I used to be a die hard fan. Had season tickets when I graduated from undergrad in 2001 until 2009 when they lost in the playoffs to the Jets. Haven't been back to Paul Brown since. Best decision I've ever made. Also make it a point to not watch the games after the Steelers loss in the playoffs. Another great decision.

It is taking awhile but after this horrendous year I hope a TON of people give up their Bengal tickets. Cincinnati sports besides Xavier are the absolute worst. F$%k the Reds and the Bengals. And F$%K Castellini and Mike Brown.
    I don't put Castellini in the same category as Mikey boy but the rest is dead on. I gave it up in 2004 and haven't missed it at all. People who give their money to MFB are wasting it, since Paul Brown died the bungles have sucked and it won't change. I don't follow that closely anymore but I don't think you can find a worse combo of owner, coach, and QB in the league. And when Mikey boy wants a new stadium I hope the city wishes him well somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    I don't put Castellini in the same category as Mikey boy but the rest is dead on. I gave it up in 2004 and haven't missed it at all. People who give their money to MFB are wasting it, since Paul Brown died the bungles have sucked and it won't change. I don't follow that closely anymore but I don't think you can find a worse combo of owner, coach, and QB in the league. And when Mikey boy wants a new stadium I hope the city wishes him well somewhere else.
    Castellini is better than Mikey Boy, but what owner isn't? Castellini has f*cked this rebuild because he still wanted to field a "competitive" team. Because of that, they've half assed the rebuild and we are no closer to winning that we were 2-3 years ago.

Idiots. This whole city's sports scene is run by idiots.