Kentucky OOC Schedule

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/baske...hedule-is-out/

That second game against Vermont is a VERY interesting game. Vermont didn't lose a conference game last year, and was right in there with Purdue in the NCAA Tournament last year. They have virtually everyone back and will have a lot more experience than a talented, but very young and inexperienced Kentucky team.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

One true Road Game at WVU. But not a bad schedule.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    One true Road Game at WVU. But not a bad schedule.
    Kentucky typically doesn't do true road games. They play buy games, neutral floor showcase games, and home and homes that they are made to play (Louisville, Big Twelve/SEC Challenge).
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

True... I was just comparing it in terms of Kansas.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I've heard some UK fans say that Cal's main focus is neutral court games against high level opponents. Cal is always preparing for the tournament, so he wants his non conference to be more like tourney prep than conference prep