Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester

Manchester

A bomb went off in Manchester. At a concert. It killed and injured lots of little girls.

At the time, I predicted that it was a Muslim that did it.

Amazingly, I was correct.

It is not the first time.

Many incidents have happened, and when I predicted Muslims did it, it turned out to be true.

In fact I want to give some more predictions. Another bomb will go off, and it will be a Muslim. Another Truck will plow through some White People, and it will be a Muslim.

I thought you guys might not believe me when I predicted the Muslim in Manchester, but I seem to be right so many times! So I thought I would just start this tread as a placer so that when the next one happens I can have proof that I predicted it.

I am on some sort of crazy run with these predictions. You would think every now and then it would be a crazy Mormon, but yet again I keep going to the well and it keeps on giving.

The German Chancellor said she could not comprehend it. That is crazy talk. She can't understand what is happening. She isn't fit for office. Not only can I comprehend it, I can predict it. Watch me strut!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    A bomb went off in Manchester. At a concert. It killed and injured lots of little girls.

At the time, I predicted that it was a Muslim that did it.

Amazingly, I was correct.

It is not the first time.

Many incidents have happened, and when I predicted Muslims did it, it turned out to be true.

In fact I want to give some more predictions. Another bomb will go off, and it will be a Muslim. Another Truck will plow through some White People, and it will be a Muslim.

I thought you guys might not believe me when I predicted the Muslim in Manchester, but I seem to be right so many times! So I thought I would just start this tread as a placer so that when the next one happens I can have proof that I predicted it.

I am on some sort of crazy run with these predictions. You would think every now and then it would be a crazy Mormon, but yet again I keep going to the well and it keeps on giving.

The German Chancellor said she could not comprehend it. That is crazy talk. She can't understand what is happening. She isn't fit for office. Not only can I comprehend it, I can predict it. Watch me strut!
    I predict another school shooting will happen and it will be a white kid.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Probably right. Why did you post that?

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/af...inkId=38036312

Egypt: 26 dead as gunmen fire on bus carrying Coptic Christians

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/af...inkId=38036312

Egypt: 26 dead as gunmen fire on bus carrying Coptic Christians
    Hmmmm.....not a bomb or a school so I think neither was predicted by Snipe or STL_XUfan
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    Probably right. Why did you post that?
    Because Snipe's post triggered him. He can't handle the truth serum that Snipe is dishing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post

In fact I want to give some more predictions. Another bomb will go off, and it will be a Muslim.
    https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/stat...64820417949696
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Because Snipe's post triggered him. He can't handle the truth serum that Snipe is dishing out.
    He is merely pointing out the ridiculousness of Snipe's post. If you blame all of Islam for terrorist attacks, you might as well blame all of Mormonism for child bride marriages. You can blame all people with guns for school shootings, etc.

The reality is that there are bad people in this world who do bad things.

I predict Snipe will have another dumb post claiming he predicted something awful.

It's low risk / high reward to predict the worst things in life. It happens with stock market prognosticators everyday. When they are wrong life just keeps moving on with little follow up, but when they're right they look like geniuses.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    He is merely pointing out the ridiculousness of Snipe's post. If you blame all of Islam for terrorist attacks, you might as well blame all of Mormonism for child bride marriages. You can blame all people with guns for school shootings, etc.

The reality is that there are bad people in this world who do bad things.
    Your argument is way too subtle for Snipe to understand. He'll never ever get it.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)