Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cole Swider SF

Walk-On
    Mack doesn't follow Swider on twitter anymore.

Would be a huge bummer not to land this kid. Mack has put in tons of work recruiting him from early on before he blew up.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    "Great Day to be a Wildcat" or something to that effect. I'm just going off what I saw on a few twitter searches of Nova fans haha.
    Haha I hear yea.

I saw that tweet and didn't think anything of it. If that is his "we got 'em!!!!" tweet it is a little more conspicuous than Chris' if nothing else.

Looks like he will choose Nova tomorrow. Not only Mack but Luke Murray has been on him from the beginning. Sucks but time to move on and get the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Looks like he will choose Nova tomorrow. Not only Mack but Luke Murray has been on him from the beginning. Sucks but time to move on and get the next one.
    I'm honestly trying to remember the last bad recruiting news around here. It's been a while and it felt like everything went really smoothly last summer. Still sucks though.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    I'm honestly trying to remember the last bad recruiting news around here. It's been a while and it felt like everything went really smoothly last summer. Still sucks though.
    Even if we don't get Swider this has a really good chance to be a great class.

They are in on a ton of good players, especially on the wing. This staff will get it done.

Does anyone know what the word is with Coleman Lands? While he would have to sit a year he strikes me as a guy similar to Swider.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post

They are in on a ton of good players, especially on the wing. This staff will get it done.

Does anyone know what the word is with Coleman Lands? While he would have to sit a year he strikes me as a guy similar to Swider.
    Agreed 100%. Staff is sitting pretty heading into the July live period no matter what happens tomorrow.

Following IU as well, it's funny that in IU internet land the general consensus is "damn how is X in so deep with EVERYONE in 2018?"

I believe he is visiting Gonzaga this weekend.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I believe he is visiting Gonzaga this weekend.
    I think that was last weekend:

Derek Piper‏ @DPiperScout Jun 23
    More
    Former #Illini guard Jalen Coleman-Lands is visiting Gonzaga this weekend - per a source.
    2 replies 22 retweets 65 likes

I think that was last weekend:

Derek Piper‏ @DPiperScout Jun 23
    More
    Former #Illini guard Jalen Coleman-Lands is visiting Gonzaga this weekend - per a source.
    2 replies 22 retweets 65 likes
    You are correct sir