Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    D West is at 2132 points which barring injury we should see Trevon easily beat. (15.6 ppg over 35 games) 2178 would put Tre into top ten all time in scoring for players who played for a team in the Big East. (16.9 ppg over 35 games) If Tre were to averaged 18.5 ppg again over 35 games he would be at 2223 which would be good for 8th all time in the Big East. I also believe this team will play more than 35 games.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah I think he is pretty much a lock for the rafters barring any unforeseen circumstances. Should be a 3 time All Big East 1st teamer. Will probably end up 2nd on all time scoring. Wonder were he is on some other statistics. He was also unreal on our Elite 8 run last year.
    I think he'll seal it if we get anything further than second round, because that would be 2 Sweet 16s, 1 Elite 8 to contribute with being the number 2 leading all time scorer in program history. I would be all for hanging 5 up there in the Cintas rafters.

EDIT: Also I think a lot of us forget, Coach Mack only needs 16 more wins to tie the winningest head coach in Xavier history which should definitely happen next season. It's going to be a memorable one.
    Last edited by GIMMFD; 05-24-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXU View Post
    Dont think he would be in the Top 10 in Rebounds with 569 currently or assists with 219 currently. He has a chance to break the all time 3PM record of 307, as he has 214 currently and made 91 last year.
    James Posey is 10th all time in rebounding at 801 and Luther Rackley is 11th at 750. Tre has a good shot at 11th. 10th would be tough to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Final four or bust. I know it's hard to get there but anything less this year will be not necessarily a disappointment but definitely a slight let down. Thanks Trey for giving men in there 30's and 40's something to talk about.
    ...and 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's. Maybe there are even a few 100+ year-olders out there planning to watch XU in the Final Four in 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah I think he is pretty much a lock for the rafters barring any unforeseen circumstances. Should be a 3 time All Big East 1st teamer. Will probably end up 2nd on all time scoring. Wonder were he is on some other statistics. He was also unreal on our Elite 8 run last year.
    You sure he's athletic enough for the Big East though?

(Just kidding XFanKY, don't come after me.)

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfTheMack View Post
    I have no intimate information regarding Big Kent but just reading the tea leaves, and it sounds like the odds of him being a member of this program next year are getting longer and longer.
    This has been the consensus for many months, you are correct and accurate. No argument here.

Until I hear otherwise, I will consider him a member of this recruiting class. He would be a nice player to develop in our program.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post

Give me two things to go along with an obvious third thing: no injuries and abundant team chemistry. The third thing is our coaching staff. From there, once we get there, let there be good lucked sprinkled on Xavier on the way to a NC.
    While it's definitely a challenge bringing up to speed the 5 who haven't played college ball and working Kanter into the mix, you can't overestimate how important that run in March was for the returning core. The developments and confidence guys like Kaiser, O'Mara, Q and Tyrique gained in the tournament will be giving Tre and JP a much stronger supporting cast. I am so excited to watch these guys play.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    But I don't think he makes the rafters with just being the second leading scorer. Needs something else to go with it (POY or FF).
    Somehow Larkin, Hill and Grant got up there. I don't think that bar is quite as high as you're making it out to be. 4 years, 2000 points, an S16 and an E8 is a pretty good resume.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXU View Post
    he should have the most wins as a starter all time, and the most tourney wins all time
    Who is that these days? Jason Love? Dante Jackson?

Edit: Plz forgive me

Junior
    Due to what I'm assuming are incomplete records, http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/...er-career.html is missing a bunch of Byron Larkin's points :(