Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Markus Howard is also 5'10 I think. Cartwright from UoA plays just fine and he comes in at 5'6. The shorter you are the more special you have to be but it's not unheard of.

Hell even look at Isaiah Thomas and what he's doing with his height in the NBA, short guys are quicker and more creative, sure they CAN be a defensive liability like Thomas is, but I could still see this guy doing well for DePaul.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    He'd tower over Drew Lavender, and Drew Lavender would have been just fine playing in the Big East.
    Something in my heart still misses Drew Lavender and that tear drop. He made the Sports Illustrated Cover for the Big Dance but he got injured down the stretch. Before he got injured I could make an argument that he was the best point guard in America. After he got injured he only took us to the Elite 8. The bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Maurice Watson is 5' 10" 165 and he torched X quite a bit
    Torched is an accurate description.

I remember little Shanta Rodgers getting a double-double off a fine Xavier team. That kid was too small to play, but yet he was raking in the boards like a demon.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Rick Carter tweeted out today that the Most Improved DePaul Player award goes to....

Austin Grandstaff

Grandstaff

With a name like this, you better be able to deliver the goods.

Or have a generous group of subordinates who get things done for you in a timely & effectual manner.
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!