Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gavitt Tipoff Games

Looks like we play Wisconsin, and it is a Thursday night so little chance I can get Khans to organize a bus trip to Madison.

Two Gavitt Tipoff games on the road in a row. At Michigan and at Wisconsin.

We haven't had a home game yet, and boy am I looking forward to seeing Penn State come in. You can only imagine it won't be Archie or Thad Matta coming down. You know they have veto power. Seton Hall gets Indiana and Louisville on the home schedule? Man would those tickets be hot here. Incredible.

My son said Michigan State has not been scheduled for a Gavitt game yet. If that is true I am beginning to worry about the terms of the contract.

And just watch next year could be another bye, we are going to have to wait until we get Penn State and Nebraska at home.

Fred Garvin is going to drive me to Madison is Trevon Bluiett stays. I would like to arrange a sit down with the young man to discuss his future. Trevon, have your people contact my people. And did I mention I am a life coach? I have all sorts of wisdom, and it has been extensively documented.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

This "series" is a fu&*^ing joke!

Gavitt Tipoff Games

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Looks like we play Wisconsin, and it is a Thursday night so little chance I can get Khans to organize a bus trip to Madison.

Two Gavitt Tipoff games on the road in a row. At Michigan and at Wisconsin.

We haven't had a home game yet, and boy am I looking forward to seeing Penn State come in. You can only imagine it won't be Archie or Thad Matta coming down. You know they have veto power. Seton Hall gets Indiana and Louisville on the home schedule? Man would those tickets be hot here. Incredible.

My son said Michigan State has not been scheduled for a Gavitt game yet. If that is true I am beginning to worry about the terms of the contract.

And just watch next year could be another bye, we are going to have to wait until we get Penn State and Nebraska at home.

Fred Garvin is going to drive me to Madison is Trevon Bluiett stays. I would like to arrange a sit down with the young man to discuss his future. Trevon, have your people contact my people. And did I mention I am a life coach? I have all sorts of wisdom, and it has been extensively documented.
    It would be nice to pick up a high quality win in Marquette's backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Every team in the Big East has played a home game in this series, except Seton Hall (who will host IU this year) and X, who gets another road game.

Gavitt Tipoff Games

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Every team in the Big East has played a home game in this series, except Seton Hall (who will host IU this year) and X, who gets another road game.
    The Big 10 fears coming to Cintas. Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    I'm hopeful that Michigan State makes their first appearance next season at Cintas. I'm thankful we have gotten good opponents so far, but two road games already is not ideal.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

And lets not dismiss that Villanova and Butler are really tough places to play too. So is Creighton and they ALL have had home games. I'm calling bullshit.

This is only 3 years into what I think is a 10 year deal. I would venture to guess that X has had some assurances as far as high quality home match ups go in the future. The Big Ten, excluding Michigan State, seems like it'll have a down year next year anyway so a winnable road game for a chance at revenge is fine with me.

With our teams, the game is winnable whether the Big Ten is having a down year or up. I'd much rather be playing an opponent that is viewed as a top contender.

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I'm hopeful that Michigan State makes their first appearance next season at Cintas. I'm thankful we have gotten good opponents so far, but two road games already is not ideal.
    I have wanted a Michigan State game for a long time. Hopefully the Gavitt series provides that opportunity.

How does the scheduling work, anyone know? Do we have much of a say, other than availability?