Came from Conn for one of my first of 2 graduations this weekend.. Nice ceremony, my daughter was 2 rows behind Rashid Gaston so easy to find her when everyone stood up. Went to Prime 47 for a dinner with family and boyfriend's family(seemed expensive but kind of like a Manhattan steakhouse where I look at menu and walk away). Walked in and took a turn to one of the rooms..who is sitting there but Oscar Robertson and family (daughter he gave kidney to, long time wife..all dressed up nice). I looked at him (my daughter said I looked like I saw a ghost) and said "Sir, I am honored to be in your presence".. he said "Thank you" and we had a supper. The others at table then googled him and were amazed..it made the cost worthwhile. I have recently come to the conclusion that when I look at Dwayne Wade in his prime I see a mirror image of Oscar Robertson..same height, weight, similar game. I will never forget this graduation and it was the second best moment of the weekend. My 60 year old ex hoopster friends were very amazed when I texted a picture taken through the window waiting for his car..no doubt of who it was. Thanks Cincinnati