New Info in UNC Probe

Link

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — A woman at the center of North Carolina’s multi-year academic scandal interviewed with NCAA investigators after previously declining to cooperate in the probe.
    Raleigh attorney Elliot Abrams told The Associated Press on Wednesday night that his client — Deborah Crowder — met all day with investigators. Crowder is a retired office administrator in the formerly named African and Afro-American Studies (AFAM) department.
    “She has never wavered in terms of what happened,” Abrams told the AP, “and I think she knew that this was a chance to actually tell her story, and she did a good job of doing that.”
    UNC faces five top-level charges, including lack of institutional control, in the long-running probe centered on irregular AFAM courses featuring significant athlete enrollments.
    The school was due in March to respond to the charges. But the case hit one of its many delays after Abrams wrote the NCAA to say that Crowder was willing to talk with investigators.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    They'll keep finding other ways to drag this on. Nothing to see here.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I think at the end of this investigation they will ban Texas Christian again.

You simply don't mess with Carolina. If you tried to people will hurt you. It is pretty clear what happened, but that doesn't really matter.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

We had "free shoes" U , now we have "selling my shoes" U.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-issued-shoes/
    2023 Sweet 16

Idiots didn't follow the basketball team's example.
    Give some of the shoes to the regular student population...voila'...no NCAA problem.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.