Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seton Hall Doesn't Expect Delgado Back

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/05/10/s...elgado-return/

Carrington and Rodriguez are both studs - but i feel like this will drop SHU back in the bottom of the pack.

I still have no idea how good of a coach Willard is. This year will be a big test for him.

25 Double - Double's out of 27 (both against Villanova). I don't know how much his offense could improve by coming back. Probably a good decision for him. He's the kind of guy that even if not drafted, gets picked up.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXU View Post
    I still have no idea how good of a coach Willard is. This year will be a big test for him.
    0 NCAA tournament wins with that group that is/would be entering their senior year is pretty brutal.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    0 NCAA tournament wins with that group that is/would be entering their senior year is pretty brutal.
    SHU has not even been in the Dance since the 05-06 season so going 0-2 last 2 years was step up for the program. They were really banking on Angel returning and hoping he would draw in Trevon Duval as a one and done. Must be feeling that Duval is heading to Duke. A little panic is now setting in on the SHU campus. They did get a 7' JUCO but they planned on red shirting him this year before sending him into the paint in the Big East. Told my SHU friends the 2016-17 line from C Mack. "Next Man Up"!

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastXman View Post
    SHU has not even been in the Dance since the 05-06 season so going 0-2 last 2 years was step up for the program. They were really banking on Angel returning and hoping he would draw in Trevon Duval as a one and done. Must be feeling that Duval is heading to Duke. A little panic is now setting in on the SHU campus. They did get a 7' JUCO but they planned on red shirting him this year before sending him into the paint in the Big East. Told my SHU friends the 2016-17 line from C Mack. "Next Man Up"!
    I figured Duval would be a Duke lock with Frank Jackson deciding to hire an agent and put his name in the draft, but this is still a blow for SH. Delgado was an animal, they'll be a middle of the pack team... and even though they hadn't been in the Dance since 05, they had some really quality players, I figured they would grab at least one win in the tournament in the last two years.

Supporting Member
    and T. Duval just announced Duke over Seton Hall. Pirates taking a step back this year.

Sophomore
    Delgado is coming back.

Supporting Member
    Yes. The Pirate Crew is jumping up and down on this rainy day in Jersey! They will be a legit contender next year. They have also upgraded their non conference schedule and will have dates with Louisville, Indiana and either VA or Rhody in the pre-season NIT.

That's really great for the conference.