DePaul Gets Grad Transfer (Eligible Immediately)

Link

DePaul earned a commitment from graduate transfer center Marin Maric on Monday as the former Northern Illinois product pulled his name out of the NBA Draft process and committed to the Blue Demons.
    The 6-foot-11 Maric put up a team-leading 14.6 points and 8.4 rebounds per game for the Huskies last season as he shot 56 percent from the field. Maric also ended the season on a high note, as he had six consecutive double-doubles to close out the season.

____

This guy is probably a day one started for the Blue Demons.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

DePaul may not suck next year. Just kidding, they'll still suck.

They will be better at least.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

14 and 8 probably translates to 8 & 4 in the Big East.

Some rumors about Bowen and Jeremiah Tilmon committing. Both played at LaLu at one point or another for the new assistant.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    14 and 8 probably translates to 8 & 4 in the Big East.

Some rumors about Bowen and Jeremiah Tilmon committing. Both played at LaLu at one point or another for the new assistant.
    I'm almost positive they are getting Bowen, but I would be surprised if they get Tilmon.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    I'm almost positive they are getting Bowen, but I would be surprised if they get Tilmon.
    I talk with a couple guys who seem to be in the know here in Chicago. The were both talking as far back as February that Shane would become the assistant coach. Then the AAU guy told me Tyger Campbell would be committing about a week before he did.

The latest rumor is the Tilmon was expected to commit by end of the week. Bowen is he one that seems harder to pin down.

Not saying he's right, but so far his intel has been on.

I talk with a couple guys who seem to be in the know here in Chicago. The were both talking as far back as February that Shane would become the assistant coach. Then the AAU guy told me Tyger Campbell would be committing about a week before he did.

The latest rumor is the Tilmon was expected to commit by end of the week. Bowen is he one that seems harder to pin down.

I'm all for a stronger league.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I dream of a time where DePaul doesn't count as a bad win. Maybe that will happen soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sophomore

Tilmon just signed with Mizzou.